After-Buds

Anyone else smoke them? Great for those dry spells. The high is decent depending on the bud you used. Its like a step above resin. I hate scraping that damn pipe and you get shit all over your hands thats notoriously a pain in the ass to remove.

Its worth saving them in an ash tray, then use a sieve. Much rather smoke the ABs then resin.

Comments

• After-buds? When I’m done smoking it’s all turned into an ash, I’m curious as to what you’re smoking out of?

• @liarliar03 Just a glass pipe but I don't smoke it to an ash level because I'll hit resin then.

• @greatspirit i know what you're talking about. common thing w/ pipes, especially smaller ones. i use a smallish medium size glass pipe 90% of the time i smoke. and i usually just dump them, unless there's like literally half a big ass bowl that's still totally green.. but yeah, definitely used to save them and use them but have to honestly say that i haven't in a long while.

i just prefer green hits, wayyy more than packing huge bowls that are gonna cherry and turn half black and then it's this big mixture of green & charcoal.. so yeah, i'm right there with you . i hit it about 3 times and dump it on a big bowl. twice or once for smaller lil snaps.