Bubba Kush

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if anyone has tried loud’s bubba kush? I use it for pain (herniated discs in my back and nerve damage in my leg) and anxiety. I don’t use medication and rely solely on cannabis for both.

I went ahead and grabbed a 1/2oz in order to last. Did I make a good choice?

Comments

• I’m in same boat man. After three fusion surgeries I’ve found a good indica heavy strain to be my best friend. Can’t go wrong with bubba in my opinion.

• The bubba i had a few months ago was a heavy sleep inducing stone

• Sweet. That’s what I want to hear. I have hella hard time sleeping too due to pain.

• Everytime I see Bubba on the menu, I grab at least an O. It doesn't matter which shipper.( @medmama @LoudnCo ) Can't go wrong with any version (outdoor, indoor etc.)

• Very good choice. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

• Tried bud of thur bubba earlier and was nice, felt creeping up behind eyes after just hit or 2 and gave nice fuzzy head feeling

• I have tried the Bubba Kush, but I got nothing out of it. You can look up my review on here somewhere, but it isn't flattering. From what others have posted, BK is probably a good choice for pain management, if it works for you.

I have been about convinced that the Indica strains don't work for me. I am a fan of the sativa. Or a good hybrid. Girl Scout Cookies is one of those I like.

I am a huge fan of Durban.

Let us know how the BK works for you.

• @justaguy I hear ya. I have friends like that also. I love Girl Scout cookies also.