loud & co TKO fakes

Bought 2 carts( took 16 days to deliver) and they are definitely fakes😳🤦🏼‍♀️ .. very afraid to use them .. guess I’m just just out $155..oh well hard lesson learned .. won’t do that again 🙄

Comments

• He fills the carts himself
    They are safe

@LoudnCo

• There is a thread where they confirm they fill the carts them selves. Pretty sure there is even a description that states they fill the tko carts. Look at the biscotti description.

• Loud said he filled them a couple of weeks ago. And bought the empty carts because of availability ...... as I recall. I have been a little confuse d lately tho

• I think their fine. As long as they aren’t using vitamin E.

• I've bought loud's carts in the past that also came in tko branded carts. Never had any issues and they were pretty potent. If you're worried about that kind of thing the refills are top notch too

• edited October 2020

@leaf Before I’d probably just take a chance and try it but after having this covid shit in my lungs couple months back and NOW seeing all these scary posts about vitamin E in them I think I may need to stick with vaping my flower and authentic med cbd carts .. but several brands of authenticated carts w/thc I’ve tried really do help soothe the fibromyalgia pains and open up your lungs .. thanks for the comments I was really disappointed to have spent that on something I may not be able to use

• @SD766 how weird, where I’m at/from it happened the exact opposite way around... the vitamin E stuff was a huge ordeal just before all this COVID nonsense came along.. Everyone just up and stopped buying carts cus kids were getting this funk in their lungs. A fam friend of mines 13 year old almost died over them.. ICU for like 2 months on a ventilator. If you’re having questions about it I’d just stick with flower. I personally wouldn’t be worried about MM quality cus they actually give a shit. Unlike most street dealers mixing the stuff in their moms basement. Which is what happens in states where it’s illegal

• @SD766 I do fill them myself. No vitamin E. Promise!