Done

Wow. I feel terrible. Trying to take a break from smoking and I want to die. I really do. Right now I can see all the problems, I can feel all the anxiety, tension, depression. Overwhelmed. Can’t work. Can’t eXercise. Can’t even watch tv. So tired of this world and all the struggles.

Comments

• I’m sorry. I have no right to burden others.

• Yeah tolerance breaks suck.

• Yeah I know what you mean. I've made a point to not smoke every day and with depression and anxiety it can get a little tricky. Really you just gotta learn on your own to not let your problems upset you to that extent.

• Life is 10% of What Happens to Me and 90% of How I React to It"

• @leaf
    Never apologize for reaching out!
    You're not alone in your suffering; I go through the same battle, friend.
    Much love to you, and all who are fighting out there!

• We all have our battles, so don't feel alone. This may be redundant, but have you tried cbd oil? I find that it calms me during bouts of anxiety. Take care of yourself.

• It's taken me 30 plus years to learn that mindful breathing helps immensely with problems with the mind. Everytime you habe a thought nuerons in your brain makes a connection...more bad thoughts produce more bad thoughts. Then when you catch yourself doing it. Breath.

• @groundscreeper yup, I preach to my boys when they're in a stressful or anxious moment or situation to take 3 deep breaths in nose out mouth and settle mind or least hopefully calm down nuff to regroup a bit

• Cbd it is. Thanks guys. I’ll be ok.

• Try some agmatine and 2500 mg vitamin c

• @leaf. Hope you feel better good cbd is 2strainz out of ny

• Ok. Off to the health food store for agmatine.
    Btw the reason I originally posted here is because you ppl understand. Thanks again so much!

• good luck leafy. don't feel bad for being honest & reaching out. (just like @MigraineWarrior79 said :) )

it's better to do that, than to bottle it up . i haven't taken a T break since i started smoking bud again. (i quit for over 5-6 yrs). but i know that i would probably be a fkn basket-case.

let us know how your trip to the health food store / if you get any good CBD etc. (@spongepail thanks for that recommend. i may look into that myself)

• edited October 2020

I highly recommend you take an Adaptogen called Holy Basil.....I take Tulsi Supreme sold on Amazon/Ebay
    I take one 2x/day... You will experience its calming effect on both emotional / physical stress and it is very effective for ADRENAL SUPPORT/HEALING ...Try it !

• Hey M.W. as always you touched my heart. Have you tried a little valerian root to take the edge off ? Just remember b4 you diagnose yourself with depression or tolerance make sure that your not surrounded by a-holes.

• I appreciate y’all. It’s the shorter days, the election, the corona, confined with family, riots, etc. maybe I’m just weak. But today is better. Life is ok. On the other hand, I managed to severe my relationship with a sister. Ohh well, she’s too controlling anyway.....Have a wonderful day

• edited October 2020

@MNTDWLER hugs to ya!

@leaf sometimes that's what needed to be done even though it hurts for one's own mental health. It sucks, but maybe one day yall can work out out.
    I'm glad that you're feeling better today, friend!