PINK RUNTZ "WAX"

There's no lie in the high. I got that nice sweet peppery exhalation and after two hits I could give two..It's a really nice mellow feeling that's perfect for my late afternoon help me period. It carves really rich holds together and glistens with a nice sheen. This high hits you "smack dab in the middle of the forehead "???. I am an indica lover and I am enamored with just two nice big DAB'S of this and don't have many plans for the rest of my day. Except for a friend who "understands the way I am "🙄 I know I'm a doing afew more hits and totally and being flabbergasted by the rest of my day and being just fine with it. Forehead Yep

Comments

• Right that shit is potent asf in my regen so really excited to try it and couple others on that dtv4 quarts crucible and compare the Ti with regen, totally scientifically lol but foreal saw a cannabinoid effect temp scale and wanna see how accurate it is

• Just had someone said they thought it taste weird, what's your thoughts on that @MNTDWLER
    ?

• The taste is fine, I ordered 4g's myself and the high and taste are all I can ask from my worn down taste buds. The high is almost instantaneous with giggles almost assured.

• Right that's what I said, think his rig was messed up or something lol

• Alright, Alright, Alright abit more on P.R.W This wax has a nice spicy flavor on the exhale. Nothing to do with the rig you use just a nice wax. The high is a nice mellow mix and would be great for watching a movie.

• Right I'm loving it, almost has like yayo hint of taste to me on exhale lol

• O.k just re/reread my post LOL. I USE several different devices but my on the go V.P for concentrates is the puffco however after a few hundred hits no matter how much you clean in between you are going to get residual taste in your ceramic tank. When I order a large amount of wax I like to start with a new tank and a fresh taste. This wax reminds me of the candy for a totally different reason "hey man wanna get small ".

• Yeah id picked up new ceramic regen coil when my terp sauce came in but since ordered the dtv4 didn't get a new one for wax, thought it was gonna be here today but looks like tomorrow hopefully, friggin Halloween party wanted to bring it with me but probably woulda ended up breaking it first night lol but least it'll definitely be here for when dipping dots finally arrives

• Yeah enjoy my friend there's nothing like sitting down with a new tank and a fresh batch of concentrate. Yum Yum🤪

• @MNTDWLER maaaan you ain't lying lol, arrived yesterday and really liking this setup, just wipe the crucible with a a qtip after each dab is done so keeps taste pretty decent and gf think figured it out, she thinks taste like rubber but not in a bad way🤣 but tried runtz, sorbet, and lil green crack and it's hitting smooth and ripping with the temp control on and can get nice flavor profiles out the quartz haven't tried the Ti bucket yet tho. Have a good Sunday man

• It'll get better as it gets seasoned. It gives you the true taste of what you're smoking. Women have a much higher sense of taste than men do, this may explain why she's getting what we're not. My wife doesn't like concentrates, hash yes otherwise we prefer flowers. There I go back to Mother Nature. 😎

• Try some terp sauces ,live resins and diamonds for a killer tasty high without scorching your goods. Hell it works for me. Concentrated Dwelling

• Yeah loved the couple terp sauces I tried, got couple type live resin headed this way, I liked previous ones I tried and doubt they were as good quality as been getting here so I'm sure hindu and gelato gonna be fire just wish my dippin dots and Godzilla would hurry up and show

• Yeah I think a lot of that gassy taste on some of the waxes is the butane. I'd love to see some real hash, hash oils and high quality lower priced strain specific keif. Those are only an old man's preferences.