I’m not sure how but received Godzilla Glue and Red Dragon today!

Both are absolutely gorgeous. It is what premium is supposed to be and I’m glad I got a zip of each. I’ve only smoked the Godzilla glue because it was after work when I got them and let me just tell you it is just awesome. Blast of energy at first then a good little chill out. Plus it’s got that classic gorilla glue taste that is just my favorite. Nugs are perfectly cured. Red dragon in the morning. It’s pretty. Can’t wait to taste. These two strains are bad ass. Just bad ass. More like this please! And fastest shipping ever for me.. I hope you all have a great Thursday!

Comments

• Nice grabbed a lil of the Godzilla earlier afternoon, that melonade was soo good almost grabbed more of it but really wanted to try some the zilla

• You won’t be disappointed @Vapedad78

• Glad you got your order! @Theboyua I missed out on Godzilla, won't next time. I'm waiting on Red Dragon/Rhino(sat.). Glad to hear the Dragon looks amazing. Awaiting your review

• @Theboyua i like about anything gorilla glue as well..I enjoyed some Zookies last night..I ordered a sampler from loud which hopefully will include the Godzilla..🤞🏼Glad it’s 🔥!

• Glad to hear that, was also eyeing Sunday driver and space candy but think only iyer premium flower I've tried was the fruit loops and the pic looked pretty so thought I'd give Godzilla a chance and the dippin dots looked and sounded amazing so had to try as well and can't run out gumdrops so added some on, how's the dragon that was first that caught my eye and rhino

• @Theboyua Hows the Red Dragon, I get mine on Saturday

• I just got my Godzilla Glue and White Rhino. Only tried the Godzilla Glue and it is amazing. I wish I ordered some of that Red Dragon. I won’t pass it up if it ever comes back!

• Red Dragon....got mine today

• edited March 2021

@georgetirebiter Red Dragon

@LoudnCo PLEASE bring these back. You've brought Godzilla back a few times now unleash the Dragon!

• agreed. would love to see the ol Dragon come and fuck shit up

• Was broken missed the dragon last time and that godzilla was nice when finally got as well

• Somehow ended up with a dragon seed from the last round. Germinated it, and she's a 3 foot tall female in flowering state now. Wish I could get all y'all clones of the pretty lady.