Help!

I received my sample pack and got a joint, a flower, and a square gummy looking thing. The square is about the size of a quarter. I can not add pictures onto this forum.

It looks like it has a white colored powder on the outside of the square. I can tell that inside of the square is a goopy substance. I am new to the world of weed.. so can you help? I will also send an email to MM if I can not figure it out. I also looked on the website and could not find it.

Comments

• It's a 25mg edible, darlin
    Since you're new, I'd suggest only half

• You are awsome. Thank you. I was thinking that, but I was not going to eat something that was ment for smoking :).. thanks for the quick reply. This source is great! I got my package in two days!! Hell ya!

• @Pxpxp
    You're very welcome, and welcome to the fam!
    I agree, the people here are great. Never be afraid to ask questions.
    And hell yea to the two day delivery!
    I had a 3 day one last week, & that was my fastest yet.
    💚💨

• Holy shit y'all getting stuff mad quick

• @Vapedad78 right?...wish I could be that lucky lol

• It hasn't always been that way, just the passed two weeks for me.
    @Vapedad78
    @Highguy

• Finally got a label outta WA but figured it'd be 2 things coming since 2 vendors even tho ordered same ticket

• I get a laugh out of the labels, I enjoy seeing them come and most of the time they are good for a chuckle or two when I see the "return" address . Thanks M.M. For a service without which I'd be lost in a world of pain without distraction. I can't say enough about having a service that keeps me safe in a state that would rather see me locked up than medicated. DWELLING on WHEELS.