Sour Pink Grapefruit

edited October 2020 in Product Reviews

"Sour Pink Grapefruit is a hybrid cannabis strain with a classic sour diesel pungency. This hybrid is truly balanced, bringing a fast-acting heavy high that affects the body and mind almost equally. Many people enjoy Sour Pink Grapefruit throughout the day." ~online review

From the moment I opened the package I knew I was going to enjoy this one. The odor filled the house with a sharp, tangy smell (call it grapefruit I guess) the second I opened the vac-pack.

The nuggets varied in size from pinkie nail size to end of my thumb size. They are dense, with lots of red hairs, all liberally frosted. They are mechanically trimmed, but not too bad. I tried a sample in the pipe, but after the first hit I felt that this was a strain better enjoyed as a joint, so I rolled up a doobie using an orange zigzag.

I like this strain. This is very nice. The buzz fooled me. As it started to kick in it felt kind of slow starting, so I took a couple extra tokes and all of the sudden it acted like it was going to come on strong, but it leveled out into a long lasting glide. This is a potent harvest. The smoke is smooth, and there is a sharp, not unpleasant taste to it that many refer to as citrus.

It's been a couple of hours now and no munchies or cotton mouth. SPG seems like it would be a good choice for wake and bake, as well as a mid day pick me up. The buzz seems long lasting, and I am motivated to get out and do some chores I have been putting off lately. Just be careful of the momentary creeper effect.

Comments

• Thank you for the review!

• Nice review and making me wanna try some now🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️😂

• glad i read this. thanks for the review @justaguy . is this from a new batch that i missed? or this is the one that came thru a while back(maybe a month or so? not sure? )

either way, thanks again- i am going to go fish my jar of pink grapefruit out of my toolbox & give it a shot this afternoon. i was definitely happy with the effects. smell was good, but could have been louder, appearance was good (frosty buds, on the smaller side) , but yeah man i really liked the high on that one.

• edited October 2020

@v32Finish - This was on the menu on the evening of Friday the16th. It was gone by Monday.

I highly recommend it if you see it next time. It is a motivator that hangs around.