New premium Amherst Sour Diesel

Omg take a look at that beauty, anybody try that strain let me know really don't buy premiums
and anybody notice the enlarged pictures or its just my phone

Comments

• enlarged pic issue is fixed..my error!

• That hippie crippler though. Wow!

• You telling me . I've been eyeballing 24k jack and royal lemon . I'd love to mix those for a perfect blunt. Too bad I gotta miss out on those

• All the new strains mama got up look nice I just went with 1/2 of the hippie crippler love the sativa dominant hope it's as good as it looks

• I'm about to do the same, the hippie crippler and that 550mg chocolate but damn if I'm not still waiting for mamas vape refills lol

• Stuff looks amazing! (Amherst Diesel) I took a chance on the Prem Triple Chocolate Chip & will let you guys know.

• @ChunksEggo8187 took the same chance as you along with Lemon Royale 😎..strain overload lol! All the new premiums look πŸ”₯..I knew premium Mimosa would arrive..should have waited but the indoor is great too

• @superman38NC Man, really wanted the Lemon Royale but just couldn't afford it. Could only pick 1, πŸ˜†. Please let us know how it is.

• Definitely will! With so much on the menu maybe things will hang around longer..

• Anybody have a review on AMHERST SOUR D .I'm jonesing for that super heavy fuel flavor and smell. Last but first on the list is the sativa's super buzzzzz

• Mine should be delivered today along with chocolate chip I will let you guys know as soon as I get it

• I ordered the Amherst Sour D and Mimosa. Should be here Saturday

• I really wish I had grabbed some triple chocolate chip

• Both arrived today as scheduled with a sample of hippie crippler which smells phenomenal.
    Smoking the SD now so far clear head/high I am very energetic.
    I will stop back after it settles in
    Again med mama with 4 day shipping
    πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ

• @jj213 can u take sum pics of tree would like to see a few bud shots

• Sorry bro Not good at posting pics too many steps for me. When I try to post pic it ask for url and that’s it for me.

• how does it look ? comparable to the pic? better? worse? : )

• got my hippie crippler today looks great smells funky

• It pretty much looks as advertised medium to large buds very frosty looks like a mechanical trim. My 1/2 zip is about 7 buds with a few small ones to make weight.
    Trying the triple chocolate chip now

• Nice!! Thank you @jj213 for the info!

Can you describe the triple choc chip? I ordered some of that myself & very interested in the appearance, smell, effects etc. Thanks again my friend !

• edited October 2020

I still gotta try to get a small amount of mimosa & the amherst SD before it's gone

• Has anyone received Lemon Royal yet by chance?

• @j213 how was the Amherst sour d . High and smell . Thanks for any help love sour d hope it's simmaler

• @Tac i am surprised there's not more reviews. i did see that @Theboyua received some, if i'm not mistaken, and said that it was good. i believe there was a picture but i couldn't tell which was mimosa and which was the Amherst. i am curious about this too. need reviews! lol