Ordered godzilla got the gorrila

Ordered premium white rhino and asked for it to be split with godzilla glue. And yeah I just read the substitution thing. But still shouldn't they sub it with atleast another premium not an outdoor? Either way the rhino is solid

Comments

• @Wayward88 We wouldn't have unless there was a mix up. It could be something as simple as the wrong label or two bags being mixed up because of the similar names. If you contact MB and send a picture of the bud you recieved we can get you straighten out.

• Right on man

• I went through the contact form so when I get an email I'll send the pictures. Still haven't figured how to post pictures on here...

• Email is the best way anyway because they will be sent straight to me. :)

• @LoudnCo i got half White Rhino half Godzilla Glue. Omg the White Rhino is easily the best bud I’ve ever smoked. I’d love to see that back on the menu

• @Kris10 I will see what I can do! :)

• Any follow up on this i sent pics about a week ago?

• How's the gorilla glue though? I mean you did try some, right? Don't leave us hanging! Also the white rhino?

• First off the rhino is amazing! Insanely strong and I love the flavor! Wish I could smoke it through out the day but there's no way. Definitely end of the bong hits! As far as the gorilla glue it's good smoke just harsh that's all.

• Ha end of the day bong hits

• @Wayward88
    I'd hit the contact form because @medman said a couple days ago they were caught up on emails.