Edible Cookies 50mg

Has anyone tried these? I order these after I tasted the freebie a while back. Any info would be appreciated. I bought these for my girl, but I’m excited to try them. I’m not into edibles but I’ll keep an open mind since they are 50 mg per cookie.

Comments

• A friend gave me a freebie. 50mg about the size of a penny. I like eds but that did nothing to me and it tasted like chewing a bud lol! I like the gummies

• I think these are a bit bigger than a quarter, according to the picture. Hopefully, they taste great. I’ll put a review later this week once I get them.

• I got the cookies in today. They are about an inch in diameter and remind me of those to-go cup of cookies (small Nilla wafers) you get from the store. I’m trying to figure out how these tiny cookies have 50 mg each. Will try them tonight with my girl.

• These little cookies pack a big punch 🥊. My girl and I took one whole cookie, each. I was impressed by the taste as it didn’t taste like dry, baked weed. It had a subtle hint of the concentrate. Tasted like a dry cookie overall. The effects were sedating for me. The effects for my girl, who is a novice, was euphoric and deep thinking for her. She made me chuckling as she described vivid images when she closed her eyes. The onset was like 30 mins for her. She loved it. Beware, take half of the tiny cookie for a less intense effect, as described on the site. My only take away is to make the cookies slightly larger in diameter. 🍪

• Thanks for posting this . I've been curious about the cookies and other edibles for a while. Appreciate the breakdown