24k Jack

edited October 2020 in Product Reviews

"..so strong you can smell it in your dreams." Guess ill have to give it a rip on the quartz vape then lol. Excited about this one, ill post up a pic here when I get it, ordered it sunday

Comments

• I'm definitely interested in this one as I love Jack!

• For some reason JH doesn’t do much for me, but when it’s crossed with something else that’s a diff story. Really like xj-13, purple jack, ect..looking forward to the review

• I love super jack

• Can't seem to find much info about 24k Jack. Anyone try before? Thanx

• 24k is kosher kush x tangie and its mixed with jack herer (obviously hah). What a combination of citrus strains. Should be a nice hybrid got everything in there from kushes, hazes, skunks, should have a good back bone too with the northern lights lineage too. Hopefully ill have it tomrrow or friday

• Thanks for the clarification @GanjaLion! I appreciate the knowledge. Please share your review when you get a chance.

• My pleasure @Skholla! Ok just got it in today 24k Jack https://ibb.co/fQFmfjH. Right now it definitely hit me square in the brain and at the same time got like a whole body shower thing going on. Its got a sour, citrusy, spicy smell. I think I love it to be honest hehe let me know what you guys think of it!

• 😯 I zoomed in & those look beautiful! Appreciate the review & pic!

• Thanks all, what a crazy menu this week. Would be a great week to win the lotto haha

• Thanks for the review & pic! Was torn between this and the XJ-13. Going to try and work both in!

• That would be a great split @Skholla ! The XJ-13 probably the more sativa dominant jack cross and the 24k Jack being a bit more indica. You would really have the best of both worlds when it comes to jack!