XJ-13?

Curious if anyone else grabbed this, and your thoughts....

Comments

• Waiting on mine. How is it?

• edited October 2020

ok, without going in too much detail bc im about to leave for work .... it's good. chunky light green with a bunch of crystals, and sticky. but.. idk. at first i was about 100% certain that it wasn't XJ-13 , and that it was MAC. after sleeping on it, and smelling again, now i'm not 100% anymore. please tell me what you think when you get yours.

i can't decide whether to use the contact form or not. i was rubbed the wrong way at first bc i felt like i got that bad batch of Mac, just labeled as XJ13 bc they know people would buy it. it has that very distinctive, orange peel 'spicy' flavor that i associate with mac. but as i said now i'm not 100% sure anymore. after careful consideration of the smell, i think there's at least a small chance that it may be xj13 bc of the strong kind of.. pine undertone. i'm lost. it isn't like.. terrible, like medical jane or something. but i feel like i didn't get what i ordered.

i still don't think it's XJ . real curious about what others received. i can post pics later for comparison.

thanks
    SC

• Phenotypes

• I know bout phenos but IMO this is beyond that. There's no mistaking that smell/flavor of MAC.

But hey I have definitely been wrong before. 🤠

• Well I got a zip of each coming today so maybe that’ll help. Wish I would of read up in the bad batch of MAC before I offered. I figured both those were labeled premium from loud so they’d both be fire. I’ll know more in a few hours.

• @v32Finish I still have a couple of grams from that excellent batch of xj-13. I will compare once I receive mine. Thanks for the review. Most appreciated.

• edited October 2020

Received both the Mac and the XJ 13 today. Other than getting actual buds for my XJ 13 they look and smell pretty much identical. The one labeled Mac is a tiny bit lighter but I can’t tell the difference between the two smells..it’s nothing like the past batch of indoor XJ. That was sooo much better. MAC is crumbly and dry. Guess I’ll try a Boveda.

• I hate to complain or whatever, i'm rarely disappointed, but i'm really really short on cash right now which makes this whole thing alot worse.. and to order something and get something else..? i didn't WANT mac.. i have MAC already, have lots of indicas and hybrids.. i wanted XJ-13 for daytime smoke. i won't say anything else about it here but i'm pretty bummed about that . the Boss i was actually very impressed by, but man, i was really happy to get ahold of some premium XJ.

definitely would've ordered something from mama's selection if i knew.

• I’m sitting with premium XJ13 here too bad was super happy to score but I have some fruitloops left so I may just finish that up first based on this review and try to get on something good once it drops and hopefully it isn’t substituted.

• I still have some from the last drop and have been waiting for awhile for XJ to drop again. I don't ever buy "premium" but when I saw it was the only option for this strain after waiting, I just jumped on it.

My order of this batch should be here next week after all the crap with the hurricane here in New Orleans. Was really looking forward to it, but after reading some of these comments kind of worried. I will take pictures of what I receive and place it next to some from the last batch of XJ. I also have some MAC from the last Loud non-premium drop. I'll add that into some pictures as well. Heading to Tampa next week so depending when my order gets here, may have to wait to post pics.

• Thanks @NOLA504 ! Hope yours is great when you get it . Definitely let us know ! Safe travels also , friend.

• After revisiting the XJ 13 I think it is really good bud. Solid chunky nice green color really really sticky, it does have a different type of smell than normal, very similar to Mac, but you also get the pine. you also get that energetic yet calm high that is so great about it. So I take back anything I said negative about the exchange 13 premium. I considered it a wonderful product. Thanks @LoudnCo

• Thanks @Theboyua . Can't wait to get mine!

• Thanks @Theboyua! Gives me hope!

• it's definitely not bad. i gave it a couple days and re-visited as well. i agree with @Theboyua that it's definitely good bud, and his description is spot on, but for me i definitely got nothing close to the typical XJ-13 high and a very very similar indica hybrid high as MAC. unless i'm just trippin. looking forward to @NOLA504 thoughts also.

it's definitely still good bud!