Massive raid takes out illegal mail order weed ring

Oh fuck.....well if this has anything to do with MM then I don't think I could order anymore since I'm in one of those 9 states and I haven't received my package in over a week.

Oh please say it ain't so!!

https://420intel.com/articles/2020/10/27/massive-raid-takes-out-illegal-mail-order-weed-ring-supplied-nine-states

"A massive raid involving hundreds of investigators and 27 simultaneous search warrants in nine communities in Washington State has taken down an illegal weed-mailing ring based out of Seattle."

"Weed was being grown in homes throughout King County, Washington before being distributed through the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) to Illinois, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Georgia and Missouri, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office."

Comments

• edited November 2020

You, stop that talk now! No way! Gotta keep the positive vibes!

• That's seriously fucked up
    Someone somehow had to have tipped off authorities to have had this happen
    I think everything will be cool

• @Fastguy199 just reporting the news bro. The article doesn't divulge into too many details. Maybe they were just shipping some weight to dealers in those areas.

Knock on wood but they wouldn't go after customers. Depending on the weight, they just take the package and destroy it and you'll get the "you've been a naughty boy/girl letter."

• That's depressing, but yeah id think it'd be more the dark net markets pushing lbs and rushed product that were targeted

• edited November 2020

Wow bummer. :-(. Not us. It looks like they were big time growers and shippers. We're much smaller and decentralized. Even our shippers don't grow and none of us knows each other.

• Stay safe, MedMan and crew!!