XJ-13 (premium from Loud)

Oh my! I am in love.

I got my order of XJ-13 flower in, and I am glad that Loud bagged it up the way they did. The moment I opened that final layer, the awesome smell of earthy pine and sharp tangy citrus filled the house.

The buds look frosty, fuzzy, covered in crystals. Not a lot of orange hairs, but maybe they are just hard to see under all that powder. The buds are about thumbnail size, nicely trimmed and properly cured. I transferred my order to its stash container and there was some shake left over; it was enough to roll a big ol' fatty.

Smooth and tasty. This strain is great! The smoke is not harsh at all.

It only took 2 tokes and I was done, but my oh my the uplifting high. 2 hits was all it took to ease my aches and pains, and it gave me a whole lot better attitude. The uplifting feel I got is just what I needed. I don't hurt, and I am comfortable. I am not likely to bite your head off now.

If you need an uplifting and energetic med, I highly (ha ha, see what I did there?) recommend XJ-13 whenever it comes back around. If you can get some, that is; I plan to buy up more myself and I might not leave you any.

But if you happen to stop by my place, I will share a big ol' fatty with you.

Comments