Fruit Punch?

Did anyone else on here manage to grab some while it was up?

Comments

• I got a sample in my order and it was very nice.

• I split Frankenstein and fruit punch and they were both very nice, frankenstein is a little over hyped I think but still really good.

• Fruit punch I got was awesome, got frankie on way hoping it's good too , I thought the fruit loops were over hyped till let it sit for while in boveda and revisited later and then it really came around

• edited November 2020

@Vapedad78 i got Frankie yesterday and smoked a whole j throughout last night..it definitely got me to my happy place 🤪..I was semi couch locked, but able to move when needed..it’s pretty potent imo..I also didn’t get the munchies as I thought I might..I liked it a lot and the aroma reminds me of a strain I grew several yrs ago..can’t remember the name..4.8/5 for me!

• Sounds great and thanks for the input appreciate it @superman38NC

• It was up and gone pretty damn quick. Waiting on mine too. First time I've actually been completely out of weed for more than a day in a lonnnnng time, so I'm anxious and was def hoping to hear some good reviews lol. Thanks guys.

• Just got my Fruit Punch. Haven't smoked it yet, but the buds are beautiful. Also received a freebie joint of Oaktown that I'm excited to try.

https://ibb.co/s62BqDf

• Yeah that fruit punch is fire, really wish had snagged more now and had almost grabbed BlackBerry instead but was very pleasantly surprised in the quality of fruit punch