Discount Citrus Kush

Has anyone tried the discount citrus kush? Is it any good ?

Comments

• Thinking about placing an order for this if nothing else is added when the site is back up. Almost ordered last night but decided to give it another day in hopes of new inventory. From other reviews I have read on here it's worth it even though it's dry, especially for a discounted batch. I'm running very bare on medicine and can't wait too much longer. Hope it works out for you as well.

• ,tje master kush aa+ discount was great. If its similiar it will be good as well. I dont use r see a need ever for bovedas i like mine dry to grind. But to each thier own.

• @icdeadpeople

If it's anything like the Master Kush I received today definitely jump on it because it's worth it!

If you like your buds more sticky, I suggest to have some boveda packs ready. That's the only negative I have about it, which is probably why it's discounted. 💚

• Thank y'all for the info! I too like mine dry so I will definitely be jumping on it, if still available.

• Thank you for the great reviews and insights

• Got my 1/2 yesterday. It (and the AA+) were a little dry, but I don't mind. I threw in a little lime peel for an hour or so. The Citrus Kush itself, I rolled a fat J with it and no complaints as far as taste or effect. :smiley:

• Just received my shipment of CK. Definitely worth the order, if you do not mind it being a little dry. Buds are very nice size for this being discounted. Smell took me back to my high school days.