New gumdrop packaging

edited December 2020 in Product Reviews

Happy Saturday!

Perhaps old news, but I really like the new packaging for the gum drops! Metal tins are a big improvement over the plastic tubes.

Comments

• Hmm I need to review the post on putting photos

• nice! thanks for letting us know!

• Oh damn those are spiffy, very nice

• Awesome! I’ve got some on the way!

• Great price, too.

• I tried the gumdrops and ate a whole tube of them and barely felt naything I suggest if you got a high tolerance not to get

• I find the gum drops to be strong. Usually I cut them in half, or even quarters.

• I have been smoking daily for 50 years and have a very high tolerance but I do enjoy the gum drops and thc chips it takes me a bit to do the job depending on how much pain I'm in 100-200mg but when I'm in really bad shape at 2am nothing helps like edibles and a few dabs of any strong indica. It takes me a lot more than most but I just ordered 2000mg of gum drops and 2 chocolate bars for the holidays. So I do enjoy them and they definitely work for me.

• I wish they worked for me. bc they're really cheap

• Which edibles do work for you? Also, delta 8 may work even if delta 9 doesn't but tolerance issues when adding delta 8...

• @Zackarrry They must just affect everyone differently. I have been a daily smoker for 18 years (excepting two pregnancies) and I usually take 1/4 of a drop and feel it in 20 minutes.

Do the Loud & Co ones work any better? I know they're more expensive. The gumdrops and gummy bears really are a fantastic value.

• make sure to eat 'em on a empty stomach

• I've also heard theory bout eating after a fatty meal but I just eat as needed and they usuall slap, like the more compact container just thought they were screw on lids when seen the metal but still really like the new packaging