Sugar Trim Js

How do these come packaged? I’m thinking about getting some as a Christmas present for my father-in-law. Didn’t know if I needed to buy a fancy tin or something or if they came packaged.

Comments

• I don't know about the sugar trim joints but the 1 gram pre rolls from loud come in an orange cylinder that holds 3 joints.

• @Essy0522 Right on. Yeah I was looking at the ones from Medmama. I think it’s 10 j’s an order, so I’m curious if they also come in those tubes

• I think the only reason I didn't go with Mama is because Loud let's you pick your strain (but not premiums) I imagine they're packed up similarly, but if you need a gift idea getting a box or something isn't a bad idea anyways to be honest.

• edited December 2020

Every time I have ordered the sugar trim joints they have come in packs of 10 in a flat sealed ziplock type bag.

The last order I got came with some seeds, like someone let a plant grow too long and it went to seed.

I didn't complain because... seeds. :wink: They weren't rolled very good so I broke them down and rerolled them, sifting out a few seeds along the way.