Loud

If you order from @LoudnCo early Friday when can you expect to see a label created. This is my first with them so just wondering .has anyone that ordered Friday got a label yet? I know its probably a dumb question but medmom had a label the same day it was a Friday

Comments

• Most likely Monday earliest. But then again, Loud has been real quick with the orders lately.

• you'll get your stuff

• always delivers

• patience is a virtue my sunset sherbert is 4 days late now and delivery date unknown but I'm not sweating it itll get here soon enough

• Usually very fast I've got a order in 3 days once almost coast to coast so the label and your order are not far off. Happy Holidays lol .

• @MNTDWLER I ordered Thursday and no label yet but I have tracking #'s for my contacts lenses and they are in transit but have no label showing for them either in informed delivery. I dont know what's going on.lol crazy

• Friday I meant

• I ordered Wednesday from Med Mama and am in the same boat. No label created or anything to show movement. Will see how long it takes.

• I'm waiting on small orders loud & mm the labels varied from 1 to 4 days and I'm waiting on the first one with the one day label I ordered on the 27th & I should have several concentrates arriveing like little baby duck's for the next two weeks lol 🦆🐥🐥🐥 this is the only time of the year I really do concentrates, after Jan I almost stop to hopefully get my cannabinoid receptors back to normal by spring..I shouldn't say normal because I'll get bashed on this, what I should say is more receptive to flower. What it comes down to I think is the whole crew at MM are probably beat I mean they have been hitting their limits almost every day and that's gotta be a lot of orders. I'll let you know I should get the 1st order today it's been 11 days. Mntng mail 🐌🐌🐌🐌

• @MNTDWLER did you ever get your 2 g's of that movie that went m.i.a?

• Mowie sorry

• No I never did, it was replaced but I never received the original. Yep kinda sweating it a little bit. I can only hope that it shows up or is totally lost in a very friendly state. I live in a very not friendly state and in the wrong hands I am totally 🔩ed and not in a good way.

• @MNTDWLER like I always say never sign for one of those packages. I haven't heard of that company. Lol especially if it's not my usual mailman or multiple mailmen.lol

• I would never sign for a package lol people do it but what a dumb ass move. I always have the same mail carrier but he's in his late 70's gets around well but people all around are starting to complain about not getting mail, as a matter of fact I haven't gotten mail for 2 days and at Christmas that's unheard of. So I'm holding my breath and hoping that my last 2 small orders show up, I've had 2 since the loss and no one's hauled me away yet. It really pushed home the fact that this is a federal crime as soon as it crosses state lines. I'll be back to normal in a year or so if nothing else happens

• Better news as soon as I posted my last post I look down the valley and the mail carrier is stopping at my mail box. Hey I've got mail but no order, I did get my vape refills a couple of days so I think I'm ok I worry more now about someone trolling my mailbox for my goodies. There are a lot of wonderful people in the appalachians and there are many who aren't so wonderful, they are the ones I worry about.

• @MNTDWLER I'm in the same mountain range.lol I know what ya mean .lots of tweakers looking for goodies on the back roads

• More and more every day plus where I live was voted best place to retire for annoying people who have moved from new York to Florida and then moved 1/2 way back so we just call them half backs.