Yes! Finally!

2»

Comments

• Anybody get the Tropicana Cookies? I missed those and was curious

• let us know how the rhino is! Thats what i got commin

• edited December 2020

Tasty Waves hit me small at first and then...as advertised...a random uninitiated "wave" of highness hit me about ten minutes later out of nowhere. Each wave being pretty moderate. Good stuff for casual chilling in front of the computer (this guy).

Sunset Sherbet was kind of dry and powdery, but no less effective. I mean, it had been in the mail for two weeks, so no complaints. It's perfect for nights (thus the sunset) because it slows me down and I get mentally cozy. Not good for creativity, but good for wrapping a blanket around my brain and then laying it in front of a fireplace.

White Rhino. I hit this from a one-hitter three times. Clean and refreshing, it made me super active, but real even and happy. My favorite in as far as interacting with daytime responsibilities. Assuredly functional. Wish I'd ordered more.

Blueberry Skittlez. I'm saving it. I'll let you know.

Sour Grapes. I'm saving it. I'll let you know.

• @Indicas We posted same time. Check my thoughts. Def my fave for getting shit done.

• Whatever you say I'm done with this toxic thread. Later

• @OzBaxter yeah we sure did post at same time! Thats fantastic! I needed one that can keep a little more active. The Romulan iv got now is heavy! but I love that feeling. Just cant stop myself from using sometimes early in day. Cant wait till i get rhino in now. Thanks for the review

• @OzBaxter I'm supposed to be getting the Tropicana cookies when it comes il post some picks if I dont get substituted