Med Mama Freebie

Kind of embarrassed to ask you all but I received a freebie in my Med Mama order and I don't know what it is. Its a small tan colored rectangle. Its kind of hard I know it's not shatter but wax maybe?

Comments

• Jolly chip, I got one too

• Thanks Essy for the response. I wonder how many MG it is as it's not written on the package. I assumed it was some kind of edible since I ordered THC gum drops. Told them to surprise me with the freebie. Placed my order on 12/1 and arrived exactly a week later!

• If yours is like mine the label said jolly chip 25mg

• Nope and it doesn't look like the picture of jolly chips. Its not clearish. Solid tan color.

• It's not hard, rectangle and looks a little powdery? If not then I may have mislead you, sorry lol.

• It's a jolly chip

• Ok thanks!

• Ya very welcome! 💚

• Had the same question thanks @MigraineWarrior79 and @BigBear for asking an answering they were delicious 🤤

• That is my one gripe with mamma. they never label their freebies. (always ask for a joint, which they include, but it is never labeled.)

• If I order vape refills and flower from medmama do you think it’s too much to ask a freebie for each

• @DudleyDiccle Yes that is absolutely overkill and r\choosingbeggars type thinking bro. Be happy for the chance at a freebie lol

• I love the jolly chips

• @DudleyDiccle no it isn't overkill. They literally note it at the top of the page which freebies are available from which shipper. I don't feel bad at all for stating my preference on something that's offered.

• @Essy0522 I think you're misunderstanding? He's asking that instead getting one freebie per order, he wants to ask for a freebie from one shipper for ordering something like a vape refill AND flower. So instead of getting one, he wants 2. @DudleyDiccle if you want 2 freebies, order something from each shipper.

• My bad I haven't ordered more than one thing from the same shipper so I didn't know how it worked.

• @nugget07 yep, definitely misunderstood lol.

• @DudleyDiccle No worries! Sometimes things can kinda get confusing around here lol

• Hello, I'm the 72 year old guy. After a 50 year hiatus from Grass or anything else, I know everything has changed. I would just like the freebies to be labeled so I know if it is OK for me to use (PTSD, Depression and Bi-polar). I know I will feel good "Goin Out" but I would rather have a "Stayin In" to feel good again. Thank You All for Your Time!

• Should they send you a taped up cable remote too where only the volume, channel up/down and guide work?

• I think @trashman has a valid concern. The medicine should be respected. It should be named. This is actually a high-level grievance for me and I stopped using this site for months because of it. I think it's disingenuous to call cannabis (and mushrooms) medicine and then treat the products--yes, even the free ones--like they're toys. I hope that @medman is reading this.

Understand this: I don't care whether the shippers put freebies in. Do it correctly, as befits medicine, or don't do it at all.

I mean this with respect. If the site was called "buy pot! buy shrooms! trip ballz.com!" I would not be making this point.

• Put your concerns and your age in the comments section and if you have any other questions use the contact forum and you will get your answers from med man or med boy. They are more than happy to answer questions.

• I never understand the grievances regarding freebies. I think gratitude is the only appropriate response. If we complain, the obvious response is "well, no freebies". The last order I placed included 3 freebies! They didn't have to do that.

• I agree @customeraccount173 I dont see how you complain about a free extra and I have also never seen edibles from a dispensary even labeled with strain info.

• @nefgreen The dispensary I go to sells edibles with strain info (indica, sativa, hybrid). I've tried them all and can't tell a difference. Now when it comes to flower/vapes, I can definitely tell. Strong sativas make me paranoid and interfere with my sleep. Strong indicas relax me to the point of sleep. I'm not sure if this is all in my head, but that's how it seems to work for me. Edibles just get me blasted no matter what the supposed strain is.