Your Psilocybin Mushroom Companion

I recently ordered a 1/2 oz of the Taj Mahal mushrooms. They're currently safely stored in my basement. It's been over 15 years since my last trip. At that time, I was young and had no idea what I was doing. I won't go into the details, but I guess I would classify the experience as a "bad trip". Now that I'm older and have more meaningful life experience (and more respect for mushrooms), I'm ready to trip again. I've been thinking about this since the beginning of the year, and then about 3 weeks ago, mushrooms suddenly showed up on this site.

To get ready for this experience (I'm planning on eating 4-5 grams), I read "Your Psilocybin Mushroom Companion" by Michelle Janikian. This is a great and easy to read book for planning a safe and meaningful psychedelic experience. Most importantly for me was the chapter on set and setting, something I completely disregarded as a 17 year old kid.

I wanted to share this book with all of you, especially if you're curious or nervous about using mushrooms. I hope you find it as helpful as I have. Thank you Medicine Man for making this product available. Safe journeys.

Comments