Insufficient address

I was excited to be getting my package yesterday and instead of ever coming I got an alert on informed delivery in red saying “insufficient address” Anyone ever have this happen to them ?
It’s strange because at the very top of the page it states “ mail arriving to “ followed by my address so clearly they have it. Figured I would just ask here since it hasn’t been 14 days to use contact form. Thanks!

Comments

• i've had something like this happen before but not with MM, i had to call the post office and give the tracking number and the correct address and it showed up

• Hmmm thats really weird. Use your real name?

• Hmm I wonder if that’s what I should do in this case- if you know what I mean ?
    I would do that any other time

• Just talk to your mailman and tell him. Mine tried to deliver one the other day and it said “Forward expired” And I’ve lived in the same place for almost 10 years. So I talked to the mail person the next day, And she said she thought it was strange so she held onto it and she brought it back to me. They usually know. As far as being a worried about anything, with the volume of mail now, I wouldn’t worry. It’s just USPS and how fucked up they are.

• your package has already been through all the inspection points by the time it gets to your local post office so no need to worry

• Yep used my real name etc like always. I’ve had stuff out for delivery and then it changed to expected delivery the next day. This is the first time this happened . I figure I will see what happens today and then contact them tomorrow if I don’t get it. When I looked up “insufficient address” on google it said something about the return address which is odd because these packages usually have one

• @KindKid I think I would contact medboy and tell him of this return address issue.sounds pretty important so 14 days or not that's on them if they using a address that's not correct

• It came ! Of course right after I pestered mb on the contact form. Sorry to freak out - just never got a red alert on informed delivery before. Thanks to all of you for your response and support!

• Just curious what did you do? Did it eventually come without you doing anything?

• My other half of ticket made before Thanksgiving got here today, looked split into 2 on ID but all came in one box, 2nd time thought something mighta been lost but made it

• Was it from moma or loud @Vapedad78

• Items today were from mama, took a nice little regional sight seeing tour before got in today but thankfully made it @Kayla