All I want for Christmas is a "Sack of MAC"!

Just finished my last morsel of Premium MAC. I sit in a cloud of holiday bliss with sugar plum fairies dancing in my head. Please Santa, bring the Christmas MAC soon!! :) Happy Holidays to everyone out there! Peace!

Comments

• Me too...have a few nugs left from an order 2 months ago along with an alien fire kush nug I've been saving for a rainy day.

• That's what Michael Jackson said too after seeing Home Alone...

• MAC is always πŸ”₯..such a unique aroma. One of my fav’s..having a mixed j of that with triple choc chip..I’m celebrating tonight πŸŽ‰

• I ordered 3oz of the last frosty MAC after one from another shipper that wasn't in Nov now I have my mac all I want is a BlackBerry kush sack that I just missed. The 1/2 of w/Rhino takes away the sting of not having bbk though. Sorry I am a bit of a hoarder, I'm saving my last 1/4 of jahgoo for new year's eve

• You still have the jahgoo from a year ago! dang! @MNTDWLER

• That and a bit from the batch that hit the board in September I think it was, it was the same quality so I put em both in a small QV and put them in my "spice cabinet" as my wife calls it. It was a walk-in closet b4 I was forced to stop growing lol&cast..I still have some king Louis left but only because after 2 or 3 tokes I'm passed out. Dang we need my red eyed pot leaf emoji sticker here 😎

• Jahgoo is one of my favorites, it's so close in taste and high to the indicas that came home with service men in the 60's & 70's from S.E.A. I'll never forget the first time I smoked what was just referred to as tia weed not to be confused with the tia sticks of the time. The way everything melted away and you felt like super man until the high wore off. I always buy it whenever it hits the board no matter what else go's up out of nostalgia if nothing else. But I've never regretted passing on other strains for a while.

• oh man i missed the September reup! Iv only ever had 1o of that and it was one of my favorite indicas! Along with afgoo

• I'd LOVE to try this Jahgoo!

• @MikeyC If there’s a golden crown for the best comment on this forum, it’s got your name on itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚