Golden Teacher

Wow! I bought the ticket and the ride was amazing! I had a fantastic experience and I most say this product is just awesome! I had the Taj Mahal and they are good as well but the Golden man, it woke my brain up in ways that I was not expecting. Highly recommend them! Thank you MM for bringing this medicine and making it available!

Comments

• I got an unexpected package today. Not the Golden Teachers but the new batch of Taj Mahals. They are sublime. Scary good!!!

• @georgetirebiter nice!!!! Happy flight!

• @mpou10 i hope they split my half O up. So u tried the Taj and u could tell the diff between the 2?

• Mines posed to be here today and may already be in my mailbox. I don’t know if she’s ran but I’m ready to go back down the rabbit hole. Today is the 8th day and the longest I’ve ever waited on a package but my ID says arrival today. I’m not gonna eat any today. I just want em in my possession lol

• @WDEgkj yeah, I had both and I can totally tell the difference. I am thinking about ordering more before they all go. Both trips were awesome! Hope you get your package today! Let me know what you think!

• @mpou10 i didn’t. I wasn’t gonna eat any today. My ID says expected delivery today by 8pm but under it, it says in transit. Arriving late. My ID never worked til a month ago. I hope they didn’t put them in another mailbox at my apts. idk? I do know they will be here. I just hate seeing it on my ID and it being wrong. Shit makes me worry lol

• @WDEgkj i totally get it. I am the same way with ID. When it works is good but when it doesn’t it worries me.