Informed Delivery

I just wanted to let everyone know who is concerned about their packages not showing up on informed delivery that mine just popped up and is showing to be here tomorrow. 👍

Comments

• Same here! One will be arriving tomorrow and the other is gonna be a few days after. Finally!

• Same here ordered the 3rd no ID until 1 am last night supposed to be here tomorrow, holding my breath still not in my State so can easily get delayed. But it was in the system since the 10th so ID is not Reliable. Have a great everyone.

• same here just popped up after being in transit since the 9th

• Same here. Ordered & confirmed on 12/4. Popped up on ID this morning for delivery tomorrow. :smiley:

• My informed delivery finally showed but it was 2 days after I already received the meds.crazy
    Not to worry anyone itl get there

• Most regional hubs are behind 2 to 4 days if your package says late in transit its most likly at a backed up hub on its way to you mine has been at the regional for 3 days

• I had 2 packages of green out for delivery on the 2nd of December and they were not delivered. ID had them out for delivery for 3 days and then changed it to Awaiting Delivery Scan. After contacting the post office I was told the day before yesterday that they are now declared lost. Was out for delivery 2 weeks ago, and nothing ever showed up. I hate the postal service.

• @dixondogg had that almost happen one day seen it out for delivery and happened to check right after had hit my box and no pack so caught mail lady at corner she looked said probably on another truck and left. Came back 10 min later apologizing cause it'd been sat off to side and she'd missed it, good luck hopefully rectified quickly for you