Need Capsules review please

Still expensive. But I keep looking at them because of their convenience. Any reviews? I wonder how they’re made?

Comments

• edited December 2020

I’m not sure what capsules you mean exactly. They have cannabis and mushroom capsules. The cannabis ones are strong if you like edibles. The mushroom ones are week. I posted a review about them a few weeks ago. The mushroom capsules just give you an energy boost (as advertised). I do like them, but I have to take 5-10 at once to really notice the affects. I doubt you would trip even if you ate the whole package. If you have money to blow, give them a try, but if you’re looking for value or if you want to trip, you probably want to stick to the whole dried mushrooms. It sounds like both strains they sell are really strong. Hope that helps.

• @dennyt so you've tried the med Jane thc caps, figured that's what they were referring to but if not I been curious if you got any additional info like which strength you got and whatnot

• Cannabis

• I was wondering if the cannabis capsules are just kief or hash, or what? And are the worth the expense? Thanks.
    Btw the shroom caps are over priced imho. And I ordered the candy. Tasted good but didn’t work for me.
    Thank you again.

• I can't speak to the thc capsules being sold here, but I bought some 25mg capsules from my dispensary and I found them to be very weak. Normally, 25mg sends me into space. I prefer edibles for potency and taste.

• Yea, I’ve tried the Med Jane capsules, 50 and 25/25. They both seem strong to me. I think they’re just some sort of distillate, nothing special, but they definitely do the trick if you like edibles. I’d say they’re similar in strength to the Med Mama jolly chips (hard candies) or gumdrops.

• I have tried them and felt little if anything at all. I bought these as an intro to shrooms for my wife. However they are not suitable for that purpose. I have received good products from med mama. I cannot leave a positive or negative review on these capsules other then I think maybe I felt something. I think these are meant more for a specific medical treatment of the brain as opposed to recreational.

• @tracker3795 It turns out @leaf was referring to the THC capsules, not the mushroom caps. But I agree with you. The effects are minimal, just an energy boost.

• I’m happy to hear reviews on the shrooms too.