Zookies Smalls Review

A little over a week ago, after frantically checking the menu for new items, I stumbled upon Med Mama's Discount Zookies Smalls, and I instantly knew that I had to order some. A cross between Animal Cookies and Original Glue, both of which are favorites of mine. I remember having Animal Cookies a few years back from a local source, and man was it fire. When I received the package and cut through the second layer of vaccum sealing, the stench of a zoo hit me, at first I was confused, but then I remembered I ordered ZOOkies! Its got some great frost to it as well as some nice orange hairs, a little dry, but a boveda will fix that.

Comments

• Just fired up the Zookies and...OMG! Awesome punch in the face. No history with GG strains, so this is my introduction. Very impressive buzz! 8/10. Taste is a bit acrid through a bong...kinda strange and need to investigate this further. Should be fun. Happy holidays fellow forum friends!!

• UPDATE: Loaded up a nice 0.5g bowl on my Arizer EQ. Started at 380F and worked it up to 420F over about 20 minutes. Awesome flavor and great buzz. Very cerebral at the moment. The vapor was not great at 380F but nice flavor. At 410F the vapor really kicked in, it was just on and on, non-stop. Really good stuff!! Overall 8/10, especially for the value!!

• I sure hope I get my package with zookies on it. Am still waiting for it and I can’t wait to try them!