Forbidden OG Review

I ordered this back on 12/4 and still waiting. Curious if anyone has received and if they could provide a review.

Comments

• No review of effects yet, but it is visually stunning. Black with white frosting. I've never seen anything quite like it. I've had Forbidden Fruit three times, from three different growers, and it was different every time. My last batch was dark purple with an exotic, fruity smell. This one is equally exotic in the way it smells; but I've never seen cannabis this dark before.

• I received mine today :smiley: I will give it a try later today and post a review.

• i forgot about this .. crazy to see people just receiving some of these strains that were up on the menu so long ago!!! :open_mouth: LOL

didn't get this one myself, but i would definitely love to hear how it was!! I got really intrigued by george's description of it being so dark as to be almost black. :)

• @puglover18 you giving me life. Ordered a zip 12/5 and patiently waiting. Let us know how it tastes 🧐

• I thought I'd try posting a pic, despite being awful at it. Photography, that is. Thanks to @Jdtokes for his tutorial.

https://postimg.cc/gXbkDWMQ

• edited December 2020

The buds are not uniformly black, as it turns out. Some are minty green with purple and black. It's a great-looking phenotype. Tastes nice, too.

Edited to add: Effects are mellow. Comparable in some ways to the OG I'd been using. Different experience, though. Grateful to have this on my shelf.

• still waiting on my order from the 2nd, looks great!

• Spot on @georgetirebiter. Colorful mix of black purple red green. Smallish nugs with a nice cure. Nice happy buzz that kept me sitting on the couch for a bit. Perfect for evening.