Will we ever go back to the days of selling acid/xtc?

This is the only site I trust and every so often I get a wild hair up my ass that wants to go down deeper in the rabbit hole. Any suggestions?

Comments

• I second this request.

• MM made a statement on this issue awhile back and said that mushrooms are it for now. This is a green medicine site I think was his response, you will have to look but it's on here somewhere. Good luck my friend with your search I know your frustration.

• I can’t argue with that, I just wish there was more dependable sites like this one. Im too chicken shit to venture off into new territory.

• Myself, as a former addict, I wouldn't want to be tempted by XTC, or others like it because I know I'd jump off the deep end, and start doing other chemicals that I swore to never do again.
    But, that's just me, personally.

• I understand, some personalities are more prone to abuse than others. No judgment here, I (every so often)want more/ deeper stimulation. I can understand the hesitation to delve into deeper stimulations. I just get the urge every so often. Perhaps dhb or something similar that can expand consciousness.

• I work in the medical field at a major university and throughout college I experimented with various substances that gave me deeper insights to social dilemmas that provided me alternative perspectives.

• I agree keep it green grown or concentrated I don't need the temptation I've purged my body of chemicals years ago and the connections I used I hope this site if anything goes more green. Hash, oils and the such peyote and other products. Just my opinion and we all know what they say.

• @Tealeaves

No judgement here either. I know many who can do whatever they like, and then put it back down with no craving for it again until months, or years later.

I wish I could be one of them, but alas, it's etched in my DNA for the tendency to abuse instead of just enjoying.

Happy holidays to you! 🌲❄💚

• That is doubtful given the risks involved but if your that hard up & want something less risky I'd suggest an xtc or lsd analog.

• Just use a black market vendor, it’s like the same thing as MM just with TOR and all the nasty drugs