My favorite is Tropicana and I have tried A LOT of strains from here

The Tropicana strain is 100% my favorite! It reminds me of this strain I used to smoke in High School. We called it purple haze but it wasn't, the purple hairs are prob why the seller always called it purple haze. . It was Tropicana, when I took the 1st hit I knew it was the same bud I had fell in love with back in High School. I missed out when you guys had a Tropicana and Oakland blend. So pissed I missed out. I hope you guys bring Tropacanna back.

Comments

• @MILLoneION same exact story here.purple haze and all.im fixing to blaze my last tropicana on Christmas .I too hope it comes back.il be sure to order more than what I did a few weeks back. I mixed wedding cake and Tropicana in a joint .that was a delicious mix and splendid buzzzzzzz ! Lol

• The Tropicana Cookies Loud had a couple weeks ago is very tasty too with an incredible high 🚀

• Yes @Kayla To funny isn't it. I knew right away what it was after the 1st inhale. so distinct

@superman38NC Good to know, oh yeah I am sure they taste amazing. that flower looks smells taste GREAT! So I could imagine

• edited January 2021

MedMama had some Tropicana a while back...mid-year, I think, 2020. Outdoor-grown or greenhouse. It was nondescript-looking but excellent. The strain dropped with a great number of other discount and low-end options. It was a confusing and wonderful time...could have been spring, now that I think about it.