Premium Gorilla Glue - Med Mama

edited December 2020 in Product Reviews

Well, I wasn't expecting my mailman to drop this great NYE gift today that I placed the order on Dec 26! It took only 3.5 biz days to get here at east coast is just amazing!! Thanks much always @medmama @medman for your decent business and this time USPS gets a huge credit as well!
I've got too stoned from a tip of this beautiful flower which made me posting my very first review here lol
This Premium GG (#4?) my most fav strain is far better than the great Outdoor GG4 from Loud a while ago. It has everything the aroma, colorful frosty visual, earthy flavor and potency a textbook GG has to offer, easy 10/10 for me :)
Hope you'll enjoy some pic/vid that I posted here: https://imgur.com/a/TaXDMWD
Happy New Year to all the shippers and everyone from the community!!

Comments

• Amazing video! It really captures how dank it looks. Really appreciate the review! Have a safe & happy New Year's!

• @ChunksEggo8187 Thanks for watching it, glad you enjoyed it as I did:) You too, sir!

• Just got mine today probably the freshest flower I've received for a while. Nice buzz.

• I got the OD strain from loud too this batch is another animal all together. I just smoked my first full joint just as the clock struck 12:00 HAPPY NEW YEAR 🤪 A nice initial elevated cerebral rush that slowly eases you into mellowing, melted mass of mush.. Not really but it is a mentality elevating very calming pain relieving for me anyway. I highly recommend getting glued. https://i.postimg.cc/LX4rgwTV/20201231-231445.jpg. DWELLING STONED ON SHROOMS ON NEW YEAR'S 🙈🙉🙊🤪

• Thx for the review! @MNTDWLER GG#4 is one of my top 3 strains. I’m really bummed I missed this batch but I know it will come around again.I also have the outdoor from Loud and I agree it’s mild on strength but still a pleasant smoke. The premium GG4 mama had early last year is what turned me on to the strain. Got some seeds stored up that I ordered and can’t wait till spring 😎. Happy New Year!

• @MNTDWLER Yeah I also liked the OD Animal Cookie from @LoudnCo and I do miss them both! But this premium glue is in another league for sure and is certainly not a morning strain. Just had a couple of bowls and I'm ready to spend my New Year day locked in a couch all day lol Btw I found the link in your comment above was broken. Have a good trip on ur shrooms then :)

• Posting pics of OD GG4 from @LoudnCo hoping it returns to the shelf lol
    https://imgur.com/a/NPev7KS

• @superman38NC Thanks for your comment! It's just good to know GG4 fans out there and good luck on ur growing :) Happy New Year to you and let's wish the best for the strain lol

• Id is saying I will receive my package the fourth but it’s also showing that it has arrived at local distribution center so praying to gods I get it tomorrow will say in the three or four years I’ve been using this site that is the quickest I’ve seen a fully loaded board empty I was really curious about the biscotti and lava cake wish I would have pulled the trigger but hopefully loud comes through with some nice surprises on sixth or seventh when he returns

• Yep @Neverenoughsleep seems like you have to make up your mind pretty quickly or else it's gone.

• I honestly expected it to last longer than two days three years ago that board would have been up two weeks or longer I can remember a time northern lights were on the menu for almost a week

• Hey I saw the purp's up there too so I had to pull the trigger on that. I'm hoping for the same killer from last year I'll let you know.

• I’ve only been disappointed with one order from here but it was made right other then that this site has been a godsend I do live next to a legal state but an eighth is 65 dollars plus 34 percent tax comes out over eighty dollars