Hippie Crippler VS. Guava

Which is better? Descriptions or old photos appreciated!

Comments

• never seen Guava come thru here before.... saw Hippie Crippler once, and my recollection was that the ppl who ordered it, seemed to be pretty pleased. Curious about this thread but I think you can't go wrong with either one. i personally would likely go with the Guava, solely bc the pic (i can sometimes tell, by the "bud structure" or shape moreso than any other factor... but that being said, you really can't trust the pics either, to a certain degree)

anyways. have you decided yet?

• @v32Finish i was thinking the same in regards to the photo looks like the Guava is tighter denser green buds and coated. Just more appealing I guess

• edited January 2021

I received Hippie Crippler today with Blueberry Zkittlez
    The HC is great as it gives energized relaxness!
    I can't speak to Guava as I haven't had it.
    I'll edit this post with a couple of pics from my crapy mobile.

Edit:

• @MigraineWarrior79 Ty. I'm waiting on an exact split of those two right now

• @OneLove

The Blueberry Zkittlez is really good too.
    I can post some pics of that if youd like

• @MigraineWarrior79 wow those are some great photos thank you so much for sharing!!!

• The HC has a very heady energetic buzz followed through with a clear headed relaxing high.

• @MigraineWarrior79 I am curious to see the Zkittlez. I unfortunately didn't get my split 😩 But at least the HC is pretty good.

• @OneLove
    I'll get that for you asap. Next time I go for it, so later on tonight.

• @OneLove see if this screen shot works

• Nope doesn't look like link posted for some reason

• @OneLove

Later came sooner, lol

Blueberry Zkittlez:

It's really good as I'm recovering from rotator cuff surgery, and I'm not feeling much pain.
    It's sweet smelling, and smooth.
    Definitely a must buy for me in the future.

• Thanks anyways @Vapedad78. @MigraineWarrior79 That looks nice. I'm def going to grab it next time it hits the board.

• @MigraineWarrior79 Appreciate the pics! Thank you! Hell yeah, the Blueberry Zkittles was great the last time around & I imagine this batch to be just as good. Great for pain & sedating if overdone.

• edited January 2021

Hell yea, it's sedating too! Lol, just woke from a little nappy nap.
    Definitely wish I would have picked up a split ounce instead of a half, but I always do that! 😄

• @MigraineWarrior79 No doubt, I love a little variety as well. Only picked up a 1/4 of the Blueberry Muffin, but should've gotten more. 🤣

• And now we learn to get more, lol

• Get more is right! I try to get a couple zips of strains that I want to try, four if I know they are bomb strains😎

• I am very curious about the Guava, have it on order but like alot of posts say I am at the mercy of USPS.