⚠️ Kush

Triangle Kush is 🔥🔥🔥

Very strong! Excellent indica. More coming.

Comments

• edited January 2021

Either I’m having a day, or this bud is 🤯 Very strong. Up there with premium Jah Goo. 🤤🔥

Buds are GORGEOUS! Smell VERY strong. Kind of light sweet pine, citrus with diesel?
    Strongest smelling strain I’ve had in a while. Stunk up my whole place.
    Light green, generous size buds, both dense and fluffy. Covered in crystals 🤩

1/4 gram bong hit as always. 25 year indica only, all day smoker...
    GONE. Awake, but in a trance. If you want someone to find you in a stupor drooling on yourself, triangle Kush is the one for you.

the high lasts notably longer than any other strain. Maybe twice as long? And it persisted through multiple meals or snacks. Its a freight train high!

My brain feels like its in a blender at first then subsides into a frothy mush 🤪

If frankenstein was a warm blanket strain, triangle kush is an anvil dropped on your head. Either way the end result is similar... 🤤🤤🤤 but oh boy the highs are very different.

There isn’t any sativa effect with this strain. Its just hard hitting, intense, and kind of stunning in the way it comes on. 🤪🤪🤪

I love it. It does what i need and it packs a big punch, but it may be a bit intense for someone inexperienced.

I had this strain a while back. It may have been greenhouse? It didn’t really get my attention. This time it did!!

• Wow! Enjoyed your review. Sorry I missed out on this one.

• Dang I'll have to be on watch

• Love the review & pic! Thank you!

• Well day two, same experience as above. There is a real intense, in your face and head quality to this indica.

I feel it the whole time. Constantly reminding me how stoned i am. 🤪

I wouldn’t say I don’t like it, but it’s not my favorite either.

I Much prefer the purple kush i have to compare it to.