Green crack

Anyone ever had this from this site??

Comments

• Not this site. This strain helped me realise I don't do sativa. It was the opposite of Netflix and chill.

• edited January 2021

I did.. it was good! Not the very best I've had off this site, but ... You know how it is. Everything is so batch-dependent. I myself ordered the Ice Cream cake this time around... But there's alot of goodies up now!

The one time I ordered Green Crack from here, it was also from Loud, and I believe it was indoor as well... Anyways, I got an 8th, and I received one, solid, 3.9g nug! It had a faint mango/fruity note, over a predominantly "weed" or dank smell. Average "loudness" ; it wasn't a super pungent smell, but it wasn't weak in the nose,neither. It was good , not great, but definitely a good daytime smoke! Was not disappointed! If you've never had green crack , I'd say it's def. worth giving it a shot . (I still have the very cap from that nug left and in honor of this post, I might have to put a fresh boveda in there and go ahead and re-visit!) Hope this helps

Cheers!

• edited January 2021

Trying to post a pic. Not working???? Weird.

...Disregard. obviously got it working.

• edited January 2021

Disregard. LOL. ihateimgur

• @v32Finish looks good fr I went with the indoor pineapple express and gg4 or blackberry kush whatever they split it with

• Had the live resin and it was really good