Rant about covid

I tested positive for covid a cpl weeks ago and it pisses me off because I still can't smell my weed. Wtf I personally think the covid test made me sick. I had no symptoms until after they shoved q tips in my brain. Any know when my smell will be back.

Comments

• It can be a week or two or it can be months. Most people it's just a week or two though. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

• Just received my Jaeger and magic melon and I have no i idea what it smells like. Looks good though

• that sucks Derege...if what happened to you happened to me I wouldn't be that mad though as long as I can still feel the effects or the high of the marijuana.

• Derege, that's strange because alot of folks up here said the same thing! Almost everyone had no symptoms or anything until they had qtips shoved into their brains. Freaky coincidence?

• They need to use a different q-tip for every test. That would help.

• @Derege
    How are you doing with the covid crap?

• I thought the protocol was to only get tested if you think you have it....

• Unless it was for work, travel, or some people get tested to make sure they're not asymptomatic and spreading it to family members @Good2Go

• @Good2Go my work made me get test because my whole family tested positive after Christmas my mom grandmother step sis step-dad. I had to get a test or I didn't get paid for missing work.

• I hate to say this but besides having the worst headache ever for 1 day some sinus issues no taste and smell having covid got me a 10 day paid vacation. But serious those were my only symptoms all in the region they crammed q tips to my brain. Think about it