Animal Mints and Golden Pineapple

20210115-091049

Animal Mints....Potent, warm blanket feeling, relaxing feeling. It was perfect for after a horrendous day at work. Tastes and smells wonderful. Fruity with a hint of mint. One of the stronger strains I've had lately.

20210115-090427
shar photo download

Golden Pineapple was not what I expected at all lol. I expected it to have a very fruity smell when broken open. It had an extremely mild smell actually. I also expected it to be a very happy and energetic daytime high from the description/reviews I found on Google. It def made me happy, but wow....it hit me like a ton of bricks. Very cerebral high and heavy behind the eyes and made me spacey. No couch lock but I most def wouldn't use this as a daytime strain. This one surprised me as a powerhouse for some reason, but I am very pleased lol.

Comments

• Beautiful buds! Thank you!

• edited January 2021

Premium or indoor animal mints?

• The premium one was "mintz" with a Z.. hehe. I'm waiting on a small order of that one.. couldn't resist when I read it was a hard hitting, indica leaning cookies cross. . had to grab some. Looks like these were good for you, too! the Golden Pineapple sounds crazy! wild!

curious if anyone ever posted about the premium one.. curious now if anyone got that one in . @OneLove thanks for posting pics and reviews! love seeing the other stuff that comes thru.. to make informed decisions for next time! lol

• edited January 2021

I had the indoor animal mints and it was amazing. I can just imagine what the premium is like🤤

• @Losbakker6 The indoor and premium were actually different strains all together. The premium was mint(z) but had different parent strains. Now I wish I could just remember what the hell they were 🤣 Knowing Loud, I'm sure it's 🔥 regardless lol.

• @OneLove O really I didn’t even notice in the description. Thanks tho now I got something to look out for😂