Can anyone tell me what these are?

edited January 2021 in Questions

Got these in with an ounce of PE this evening.

Looks like some sort of concentrate just wanted to be sure (mostly because I don't recall ever buying concentrates from @medman) so I'm guessing their freebies, just wanted to be sure especially due to the lack of any label.

Thanks for the great work y'all do. It's a blessing to not have to pay the ridiculous markup at dispensaries.

Edit: ignore that white stain, my cutting board came into contact with something that screwed up the finish.

Comments

• That's two edibles. One is a gumdrop, and the other is a hard candy called a jolly chip. Both are 25mg each.
    Enjoy! 💚💨

• 👍 as usual our WARRIOR is dead on , enjoy your edibles.

• Wow. I was way off on that one. That's embarrassing lol.

• @PCT90

No need to be embarrassed, friend! When it's something new, it's easy to get it confused with something else.
    💨💚

• edited January 2021

@PCT90 haha technically your right it is a concentrate just in edible form, nice stain what kind of extract were you making? You cant hide polar/non polar or acid to base extract desk stains from me loll Edit: Nevermind I see you explained the stain lol

• @MigraineWarrior79 the fact that the edibles came vacuum sealed made it more difficult to view the actual product.

• @GanjaLion I honestly don't remember. It ended up on the cutting board sometime between 2011-2013. Long time ago.