Absinthe

Has anyone had the absinthe yet? I've never seen this strain before on the menu and have some on the way.

Comments

• I have and it is a great sativa. It is great for when you have a lot of things to do as it keeps you focus and energetic. Enjoy!

• I got some of the recent Absinthe too...very nice! It's a Sativa dominant, with a nice euphoric and energetic high...after 3 bong loads, it will definitely creep up on you and lock you in your seat...great "happy hour" medication...

• The absinthe is dank, reminds of me sage and sour. Really bitter and gassy. Usually I can hit a premium flower in my vape 2 times before its brown, the absinthe is so full of trichomes it takes like 4 or 5 big pulls to deplete it

• Thanks guys for the comments, this forum is nice. Kind of a "Tokebook" hehe FB's stoned bro🤣

• Yea its a really positive place, im actually 3/4 the way through a mushroom climax. I usually dont answer the phone or come here when im tripping hard. I did both tonight was beautiful to hear my moms voice on the phone and I send her positive feelings to her and everybody else with this message

• All I need is positive vibes and feelings. Feeling under the clouds past few days. It be nice to relax to some jaeger and magic melon right about now. But like most folks are posting I am at the mercy of USPS waiting for my orders to get in.