What more can I say about Strawberry Lemonade! Shatter Review...

Is it summer time??? I swear I took a hit of this refreshment and thought I was on the beach somewhere with a sweet drink and fancy straw... This shatter taste just like the name implies. And the high... Oh so high. Smooth, tasty, and uplifting. You feel it after the first hit. Don't need to "drink" much to get the job done. Definitely leaning sativa but indica does kick in towards the finale. I originally ordered a split because I wanted to try that Pineapple Upside Down Cake too. However, my split was not granted. Now I'm left intrigued... But for now, this SL will take me on vacation right on the couch in my living room!

Comments

• Agreed the strawberry lemonade is some quality dab , more pull n snap than shatter consistency but clean taste and effects and even with high tolerance still does the trick so could only imagine after a break or limited use would really smash

• So no anxiety, or jitters with it as a lot of sativas?

• @MigraineWarrior79 Not for me. It is literally just refreshing. Nice and chill. In contrast to the Angel Cake from MJ, that sh** makes my heart race a bit. Has a nice mental high but you can definitely feel your heart beating.

• Yeah I was mixing strains but didn't notice and haven't tried nuff the angel cake yet

• @LifeLong14

Thank you for responding!
    Im gonna try it out as I've been staring hard at it, lol.

• edited January 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 No problem! I ordered some of that Pineapple OG from MM because of your comments. Good looking on that! How is the consistency and color?

• The pineapple Express shatter was fire know I remember that one

• @Vapedad78 That PE from Loud was definitely good.

• Shatter has been my primary go to concentrate for a while now. Love the flavors, small draws seem to keep the coughing minimal..love how quick it hits..feels full spectrum if that makes sense.

Thx for the review @LifeLong14! I have some strawberry lemonade flower that’s exactly as you describe..can’t imagine how good those terps must be. I received the Tangie Shatter a few weeks ago..it’s very fresh and tastey..nice citrus terps..high is also a great wake n bake get things done.I just ordered some California Orange last night..can’t wait!

• @LifeLong14

It was a pale yellow, and snappy like shatter before the humidity here in Louisiana made it more like wax.
    I put it in the freezer, and that brought it back.
    It's a great strain for relaxing, or pain.
    Def leans indica, in my experience.
    💚💨

• @superman38NC please keep us posted on that California Orange. Shatter is what matters! I’ve tried it all and I always come back to shatter. Just hits the spot for me.

@MigraineWarrior79 Good looking on the details. I got plenty of sativas. Hoping the Pineapple OG balances me out and knocks me out!

• @superman38NC Actually, I have yet to try the CRC Hash. I ordered some Godzilla Glue. Until then, shatter is my fav.

• Awesome @LifeLong14 let me know how that compares if you don’t mind..I really like the flavor shatter has