Premium Animal Mintz

anyone order this and receive it yet? I have a couple packages coming and this is likely the first one coming.. just never heard anything about it, after it was up on the site! hopefully I will get it; tempering my expectations because it went down about 1 hr after I ordered . just curious if anyone received it any how it looks!!

I hesitated at first... but once i re-read a couple times that it was a hard-hitting, indica-leaning cookies cross.. i had to jump on some! didn't get much, but looking forward to the few i've got coming !!!

Comments

• I got a little in split with salmon but haven't really tried either yet waiting on my Arizer EQ but looks and smells great

• edited January 2021

nice! I received the Salmon River and it's amazing.. not really what i think of as an OG, but really rich, gassy, hashy.. got that almost eye-watering dank aroma.. definitely a solid nighttime strain! really taste that pre-98 bubba coming thru .. i was really surprised by that one! i think you're gonna enjoy it.

glad the animal mintz looks great.. i'm sure they'll show up sooner or later. :)

• Awesome I got some sitting in a jar waiting to try in vape first, just ordered some loops and requested split with ice cream cake earlier cause want some tasty frosty nugs to run through and then experiment with ABV and stuff possibly in future

• edited January 2021

Update: this bud is fantastic. Just a really, really good strain. A little sweetness, a little GMO-style funk/musk (but not quite outright/pronounced like gmo) .. just fantastic.

Greasy, oily, sticky, dense bud(s). Ordered an 8th only (shucks) and received a beautiful, frosty, single light green nug . Can't speak highly enough of the buds I've been getting lately . This & the salmon river are instant re-buys .. put em on your lists if you haven't tried em. Lol. Thanks @LoudnCo .. waiting on the ice cream cake now !!!!

• Will try to add a pic later

• You get any the apricot mimosa?

• Yeah, I added pics of my Apricot mimosa under the apricot mimosa thread/posting. I liked it .. it was good but mild. Good/decent daytime strain for me.

What about you, did you try it?

• Bud were gorgeous but got a little waiting try on the eq to test it out, that's unfortunate that as stunning as it looks only mild effects, but just goes to show can't judge solely on aesthetics with anything and mild isn't always a bad thing depending on situation

• Absolutely true.. it wasn't bad by any stretch, and I use that term "mild" very loosely .. it definitely has a kick to it.. just not what I would consider "strong" or potent ... But, as you just mentioned, that's not necessarily bad. Sometimes that's just what I reach for, if I want to smoke but I don't feel like getting sleepy.. or retardified.. etc etc. Other comparable strain, which treated me the same, was XJ13. Reminds me of XJ13.

But, hey.. that's the beauty of it ! They can't all be the same 😆

• Right, hard getting people to understand it's medicine, not ever one supposed to knock you into a temporary coma or have you reshingling the kitchen floor at 3 in the morn

• I really enjoyed the Apricot Mimosa. I only got an 8th unfortunately but it was AMAZING for elevating my mood. I have anxiety/depression issues as is....now throw in seasonal depression, Covid, and working in a hospital. It takes a lot get my spirits up these days. Def wish I would have grabbed more for days I need a "pick me up"

• @v32Finish That's how I feel. It's one of those strains I use for a very specific purpose. Sometimes the heavier hitting strains either increase my anxiety or make me too sleepy and it's just not what I need at that moment.

• @OneLove couldn't agree more... Lol... We are fortunate to be able to selectively target like that, but .. wow... What a different experience,for example, smoking Apricot mimosa, vs. Alaskan thunderfuck, vs. Dolato.....3 totally different experiences.

But yeah. I definitely liked it tho ! Hang in there friend ! Thank goodness for Medman ... 😆

• @v32Finish For YEARS, I just smoked whatever the local dealer had available. The first time I visited a dispensary changed my life lol. Now this site is even better. I've managed to individually target my issues with strains and I have a strain for every occasion 🤣. I've also found when I switch strains frequently, it helps with my tolerance. Idk how or why