Arizer extreme q tabletop

I just bought this tabletop vaporizer. Any good? I seen reviews and I got a discount I paid 120$ shipping and everything. Came with all the stuff for flower and concentrates

Comments

• The eq doesn't come with a concentrate adapter for that you need a Ddaves adapter @DDAVES Mods

• I think what you are looking at is the aroma therapy jar

• Oh I was just reading the label that came with it I haven't really looked at all the stuff that comes with it I thought it said you could smoke both out of but I was gonna but the ddave mod anyways but ill buy it alot sooner now @MNTDWLER lol but is it a decent vape?

• Damn I got my dDave mod with the 2 adapters and included a brush funnel shit load of screens, pretty impressed for the money. Still waiting on my EQ they said were shipping right after holiday and just got notification for something new hoping that's it but building a nice lil variety of test subjects to vaporize in meantime. Feel bad though gf has to take break hopefully just temporarily and I got this new desktop otw 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• It's a great vape for the money, I use mine daily.

• I'm kinda confused what do I need to buy from ddave for concentrates? 18mm or 14mm or do I just buy the concentration chamber... it'd probably easier if I wait until it get here.

• I just use mine for herb, not concentrates. However, I have had friends use theirs with wax and other concentrates by using steel wool in the main bowl (like the Volcano concentrate pads). Seems to work from talking with them.

• Just that short dDave mod looks like glass cup put a screen in middle I think is what I ordered, like $16 before shipping

• edited January 2021

Here's a quick pic of ddaves adapter at work 🤪https://i.postimg.cc/pV6bP3sF/20210119-183118.jpg

• Sorry had a brain fart 🤣 by the way I'm smoking royal kush and I'm so Stoned 🤪

• Couldn't see any of the pics

• Will repost later tonight,sorry something went haywire in my hardwired thc processor at the time of posting "I think it works"

• edited January 2021

Alright from left to right the original cyclone bowl "comes with". DDave"s original adapter next ddaves short adapter. next the silver surfer 45° bigger bore and 3/8in tubing .https://i.postimg.cc/Nf0cSWvS/20210119-211402.jpg I like strong hits so I set mine to my first car 442° I get 3 strong blast from less than 1/16tsp and I sit slack jawed for half an hour later. I can't describe the clouds but "hack cough hack " are you still there I can't see you through the smoke. Lots of green love to my MM family with wishes of wisdom. 💚🍀🌬🦄 The DWELER

• edited January 2021

Oh sweet,the pics and info are really helpful. Got the adapter today and just updated might see an eq tomorrow but don't wanna jinx it. Really looking forward to playing with this thing, just hopefully gf can partake again sooner than later. Definitely makes it more enjoyable.

• Only had time to open, run a sterilizing cycle and try few pieces from a pre roll in the cycle whip @390°F . Got little vapor protection and buzz, now really looking forward to experimenting after kids lay down for night

• Tried the cyclone when first opened just see get quick idea how operated and had to wait till bedtime to really mess with device. Uses couple different strains but got pretty evenly dark tran abv and pretty friggin nice high for no more bud than it took and completely forgot to add kief in but least that gives me a place to go experiment later. Used the dDave adapter and small elbow packs few different times. Probably never filled elbow more than 1/3 way and started at 390 and by end of sesh was at 410 and got some really decent vapor and taste besides getting really high, I will note that like edibles being different from a bong or cart so is vaping dry. It's a little cleaner with more focused effects or something along those lines it seems so far. Can definitely see enjoying this thing besides keeping track and cleaning all the parts but stem milk and abv eats don't sound bad either lol

• Look up silver surfer elbow 100% better results 1/2 your weed.

• Wait, someone got one of these for $120? @Zackarrry?

• Weedipedia just had them for $130 the 3 or 4 days ago @georgetirebiter

• @georgetirebiter cream city vape had Eq for $110 with free shipping took like a week to get tho

• @georgetirebiter $108 is a super good price! I’m tempted from what everyone has said!

https://www.vapospy.com/p/arizer-extreme-q

• For 108 I'd jump on it if your interested in checking out vaping, seems to be bout best bang for buck from research I've done and so far from 2 nights playing round with the whip and really enjoying it so far

• I’m loving my Solo2!!

• Oh nice yeah I bet portable one is nice not being so cumbersome but for money can't complain too much with direction I went, interested to see how bag goes, was gonna try low fan speed see if can get really milky lol

• Thanks to all for opening my eyes to that. I assumed they were twice that, or more.

• @georgetirebiter Yes sir at dankriot.com and use promo code EXTREMEQ

• Its actually one $104 but $16for shipping and they also throw you a free grinder also

• I want to thank whoever brought up the "elbow packing" concept. I looked it up. That has changed vaping for me. It's incredibly efficient and effective. When flower would naturally migrate to the elbow, previously, I'd get mad. "Get out of there!" Turns out it was just following the airflow and that's ok! This has been your Saturday morning message...the more you know...