White Rhino

Best strain I've ever come across.... perfect head and body high for me, very euphoric! Think I've gotten it from Loud last time, if either you (loud) or medmama is reading this I WISH you get some more of this strain!! I need it! Thank you!

Comments

• concurrrr... go ahead & grab the widow while you're at it & call it a day! :lol:

• TOTALLY! White Rhino is probably one of my all-time favorite strains so far. Would LOVE more of this one!

• I'm nursing an 1/8 & just took 2 nice bud's I'd put in my wife's stash box back 🤣 she's happy as long as I keep feeding her bubba kush.

• edited January 2021

@v32Finish Considering it's the parent to White Rhino, would you say the effects are similar?

• @MNTDWLER LOL!! I hear you. I usually create a little grabbag of buds for my father-in-law from whatever I get per order here. Luckily I samples the Rhino before I gave it to him this last time. He got a lot of Fruit Loops and Salmon River instead 😜
    My wife thinks the “white” part must be cocaine because of how it makes me want to clean the house or garage every time 😆
    Wish I could have gotten a Zip of it. Hopefully it will show up again!

• edited January 2021

DITTO brother I'm on a Rhino hunt myself 😎 but it's 3a.m I'm smoking purple kush and watching porky's, oh hell ain't life grand for a country boy.

• @jtommy I haven't had Rhino enough to speak to that with any confidence.. I would assume since they are close relatives, you should definitely be able to "feel" or smell that. I never had white rhino from this site, but it has many rave reviews on here.. I HAVE had white widow from here that was absolutely insane. To this day it's the best vape I've ever had.m one little tiny nug would give like 20 flavorful draws with no loss of flavor or cloud. Just insane

• Jager and Fruit Loops have made two reappearances. Maybe some White Rhino will show up again. Next week though.I’ve already spent my med-budget for the week lol

• I'm actually hoping nothing super crazy irresistible shows up within the next 1.5 weeks.... Bc if it does, I'm gonna just be "squeezing" in an 8th or something ... Lol... Would love to see some Rhino or other favorites ... But not til the end of next week 🦏 ☘️

• Yeah me too! My bank account is thirsty for this menu! LOL!

@medmama Wanted to throw out a White Rhino request if that ever comes you way again :)

• I had the premium white rhino from loud last batch, by far my favorite flower from MedMan!

• @Kris10 Was it @LoudnCo ? I thought it came from Medmama. Either way I agree, the best I’ve tried from here so far 👍🏼

• I think it actually came thru twice.... I could be mistaken, but I thought Loud & mama both had it once. (Since I've been here which is about a year)

• @v32Finish last batch came from Loud I'm pretty sure, and it looks like they've come across this thread, fingers crossed we see it again the next drop.

• It was greenhouse from medmama I still have a quarter left from last november

• the past 2 comments pretty much just proved my memory correct! ...strangely

• edited January 2021

@Indicas Yeah that’s when I got mine, Nov 2020. Mine must have been Medmama too.
    Also I simply don’t understand how people hold on to good weed like that. I can’t help myself. If I still had some Rhino it would be a goner. I guess I’m too much of a pothead lol

• @OzBaxter
    Actually, Between the purple kush, icecream cake, romulan, delato and some others that I have, I keep wanting to use every other strain and not rhino so much. I guess I dont like it as much. Im not sure why though. When I compare it to purple kush I guess I feel the rhino has so much more head buzzing and eye pressure, so that has put me off.

Super happy PK is back :) Got some more.

• @Indicas Word. Different strokes. Rhino is my crack lol. I'm super-curious about that Purple Kush, though.