Cocaine

2»

Comments

• edited January 2021

@georgetirebiter Ecstasy = MDMA. Molly, X, MDMA, rolls, tabs -- all the same shit. I would take some with my wife once or twice on special occasions.. if i knew where to find it anymore. lol. well, at least.. if i knew where to find real ones.

you already pointed out the most important thing of all- quality control. at least where i'm at.. it became very hard to find "real" mdma.. there's alot of fake crap out there. yuck.

• Where I'm from, people refer to Ecstasy as rolls, which is MDMA cut with methamphetamine. When someone says "Molly" that is a reference to pure MDMA, which look like little shards of glass and feels like a 6 hour brain orgasm.

• Now I'm up to speed.

I can only wonder what the manufacturing costs are on something like that. If only I were younger and not terrified of prison...

• The only thing coke ever did for me was make me want more . MDMA oh man the memories but at a time in life you gotta let certain things go. But on point coke only has two purposes 1)eye surgery 2)straightening your ass out after a night of drinking. I left coke behind 40yrs ago except for the aforementioned bump when I'm shitfaced . Every so rare since I stopped drinking regularly 20YRS ago.

• edited January 2021

I have never tried coke for reasons listed by others. I know if I ever do I'll want nothing but. A wiser man learns from the mistakes of others. Cocaine and alcohol nearly ruined my father's life before he found Jesus. Now god is is new cocaine and his high is a "spiritual", natural high.
    I'll stick with coffee for hangovers.