If mail gods are willing...

I should have 4 packs hit tomorrow. 2 that are late and 2 on time. Jager,P.E., blackberry kush, gg#4 and some pens envy shrooms and some edibles. Should be a good Friday if all is well

Comments

• Sounds like parrrrrttttayyyy time at your place!
    I hope you get everything like you're hoping.

• What time should I arrive ? 🤪

• Bro I stay in the heart of magic city alabama you guys are more than welcome to come chill the arizer should be here with the ddave mods if you guys want

• I have guava and absinthe on one order, jager and magic melon on another. Just placed another for blueberry muffins. 8zs all together. Lately weathers been very bad up here, hopefully good winds bring my buds home.

• Well my pineapple express gg#4 and edibles got here. And let me say that gorilla glue fucking stands. Got A way stronger odor than the P.E.

• Stanks****

• edited January 2021

@Zackarrry lol thanks brother, i was just joking around but i do appreciate the hospitality! I live in Houston and im the same way, if i was allowed to i would most definitely socialize and share w/ any of the medfam that was near me :lol:

i have been wanting to try some premium GG4.. ive seen pictures of GG4, both cured flower as well as the actual plant, that look AMAZING.. but I have kind of a bad taste in my mouth about it, bc i've only gotten my hands on it twice in my life, and it was mediocre one time, and just plain awful the 2nd time. which leads me to believe i just had bad luck and i haven't truly experienced it yet. anyways, glad yours showed up & it stanks! love some loud ass bud.

i'm waiting on Ice Cream Cake from Loud and getting a bit nervous bc of the delay.. but no worries!!! (also.. is it bad or sad that im thinking about getting some more Dolato, even tho i have about a 1/2 oz left.. just in case it's a different batch?!?!) lol.... that GMO tho.... callin my name man, i feel like I shouldnt pass on it since I've never come across it either...

medmama is bringing the heat!! historically i haven't had as much luck with her (ok, on re-reading this, that sounds harsh and needs clarification.) . even with premiums.. even tho most of them are damn good, they haven't been as good to me as Loud's; im sure i will have ppl disputing this fact - and again, this isn't a steadfast rule, because i've had some bangers from her as well. (my top3 medmama strains of all time= ice cream cake x kushmints, trip choc chip, and then.. either blueberry muffins or something im forgetting)

guess what i'm trying to say is im curious bout the next drop from Loud (even tho i have 2 packages out there still) !!! what's hangin in the drying room / comin down the pike, @LoudnCo ?!?!?! :smiley:

• The skies have cleared! My magic melon and jager got in! Feeling excited for happy hour now.

• @v32Finish I've been happier with the bud I've gotten from medmama lately than I have been for a long time. She's usually my go to for concentrates. Loud has really been knocking it out of the park and exceeding my expectations with their bud lately though too though.

• @v32Finish You really have a way of speaking things into existence... ;)

• edited January 2021

LOL.... that's funny :lol: i'm not gonna complain about that one bit tho @LoudnCo heheh.. had to read my previous post again to even see what you meant, but i'm guessing i know at least one strain that's coming to the menu :joy: :joy: