Trainwreck

Any chance we might see some more carts of this strain? @medmama @LoudnCo
Thanks!!

Comments

• have never tried the carts but i was eyeballing that "sonic screwdriver" trainwreck cross... in mama's premium selection... lol

• you might like that, if you got down on the trainwreck carts

• I bought an 8th of if because the curiosity was killing me lol @v32Finish

• Love that particular strain. When I was still pretty green with cannabis I bought a closed loop system to make concentrates & used trainwreck about 90 minutes later I did a marble sized dab & was so high my body felt like I was under the influence of nitrous oxide.

I didn't have the energy back then to get up to pee so, draw your own conclusion. Sedating as fuck.

• Yes thanks I saw that sonic screwdriver but looking for non flower option specifically just trainwreck

• i gotcha.. i figured that was the case since you were asking for carts specifically, but i decided to throw that out there in case anyone didn't see it... i saw the strain at first but didn't notice it was trainwreck related until later :joy:

• edited January 2021

@OneLove i'm right there with ya.. i'm waiting to see if that & GMO are still there come payday... not looking good. LOL . i do that alot. (buy 8ths out of curiosity basically)

• Really appreciate it @v32Finish! Looking for a friend.
    BUT I’m just realizing my herb garden is light on sativas so curiosity might get the better of me on that strain! Waiting for more to drop but don’t want to miss out. Oh what to do, what to do, what to do LOL
    Any other good sativa’s I should be on the lookout for? Higher than a 75/25 for sonic screwdriver?
    The name is pretty dope too 🤪

• lol.. i like the name too. mostly attracted bc the way the buds look in the pic. got a very distinct, unique look... bud structure, color, etc.

as for sativas... i haven't had any lately that have been really super, but i would say my favorite lately has been this batch of Girlscout cookies auto that i have.. it's more hybrid, ie it'll still get me baked as hell with a little indica coming thru at the end, but it's one that'll get me up and GOING! lol .

i would also recommend Jack Herer/ XJ-13 ( :heart: ) , the apricot mimosa is OK, i've been looking for SFV OG premium flower (the sativa leaning OG variant) ... also you have the classics: Strawberry Cough, Sour Diesel, Green Crack. Trainwreck. All the Hazes.

that's about all i can think of, for Sativas. i've personally been wanting to find a big, bad-ass cola of some premium Super Silver Haze or maybe purple haze :) :) :)

• @v32Finish I would love to see Super Lemon Haze come back around. Until then, I'm with Sonic Screwdriver, too.

• Thanks @v32Finish ill be adding a few more to my wish list! 😉