Indoor mammoth skunk

edited January 2021 in Questions

Mammoth skunk just hit the board @LoudnCo ,what I need to know from you who bought the last batch, how was it? And I guess more importantly what can I expect, last time I saw comments that read "smells like grass" lol I thought they all smell like grass..Compared to a gmo ? High, smell?

Comments

• It's a great strain; classic indica in my opinion.
    Took care of pain, and I slept great with it couchlock effect.
    Smelled like Chewbacca's armpit

• I love it, how are you? Doing better I pray

• Im doing great, thanks for asking!
    Back at my place
    I kinda miss being around the folks, lol

• Yeah lost my mom at 92, three years ago. I still miss her every day. I'm glad you're back home. πŸ¦„πŸŒ¬πŸ’¨πŸ€πŸ’š

• @MigraineWarrior79 been thinking about ya with your surgery & everything. glad to see you're doin OK.

@MNTDWLER when ppl say it smells like grass, they're referring to a very particular, dreaded "hay" smell.. usually this is due to an error in the drying/curing process.. and when they say that, it's usually not saying it smells like "grass" ie "grass= weed"... it's saying it smells like "grass".. like, ya know. actual grass. blades of it.

What does a gay horse say when he walks into a bar?
    Hayyyyyyyyy

lol . sorry. pretty blazed atm.

As for the mammoth skunk i've seen probably 3 or 4 batches, and everyone reported they were all fire/ very good except for ONE batch i remember.. that ppl didn't like. said it was harsh, peppery, hay smell, etc.

• Yeah I've missed out on the mammoth every time since found this wonderful place and unfortunately probably will this time too🀣 waiting on loops and gmo and the BlackBerry currently, digging the animals mintz and salmon river tho and the blueberry zkittles was nice

• Im waiting for my next paycheck until I order anything. I'm hoping to try IG kush, and Ivan. Hoping the Blackberry Octane and Mammoth Skunk also stick around until then, but if not, im sure something awesome will be up for grabs.

• @v32Finish yeah I got the grass thing and as a former grower I know myself this comes from improper drying "usually the bud's are too close together when hung" or they are just not drying under controlled conditions. I know MM isn't buying barn loft bud lol.

• OK guys I can't stand the pressure, it's just too much for my little mind to handle lol. All Kidding aside it's been a very long time since I have had a good skunky bud that was actually named skunk so I pulled on a 1/2 zip to add to the zip's of both premium BlackBerry octane and GMO, with any luck I won't remember next weekend lolπŸ€ͺ

• Oh Lord, and mama has hindu kush shatter!
    Im so breaking the bank this next order!
    Haha

• Mammoth Skunk is a Loud Classic. It is always above average. I've had it four or six times. It's not exactly like Dolato, but that's what it reminds me of.

• I'm with you @MNTDWLER, had to put another order to try something that is named Skunk :blush: Can't wait to taste it hearing all good reviews here! I'm asking for a split with Miracle Whip, one rare Indica dominant that some other review sources say it's a must grab. Hope the one from Loud to be that good :wink:

• Any time I've gotten it from Loud, it was on my top 3 strains @Koog_Kush

• @OneLove Thanks much for making me more excited for this delivery :smiley:

• @OneLove thanks I can't wait for it to be one of my top 3 strains πŸ‘πŸ€ͺ

• I ordered a half of Mammoth skunk today. I couldn't wait anymore, lol!
    I also ordered a half of Blackberry Octane!

• @MigraineWarrior79 It's about time you let go of some of that moldy money 😁

• @MNTDWLER

Hahaha!! It was burning a hole in my savings account!
    The Skunk and Octane were calling my name all last night.

• Thanks again, that looks so fresh and frosty!
    Hope to find that size of nug in my bag :smiley:

• Miracle Whooped

• @MigraineWarrior79 I totally understand I have octane, GMO,mammoth skunk and darkstar terp sauce coming this week 😲