I’m shocked

Guys, I ordered vapes from Med mama on Friday 1/22. I just checked ID to see if a label was created yet.... and to my surprise... that ishh is OUT FOR DELIVERY. Well I’ll be damned. I’m having a hot dog day. Fastest delivery on record for me. Thank you! Thank you!

Comments

• Thats awesome!
    Enjoy!
    💚💨

• That’s awesome! It is great when it happens. Enjoy!

• edited January 2021

MM Always delivers the fastest, I could care less which shipper. I'm happy with delivery every time.

• I had one in 3 days in dec was so shocked!!!

• Wow, I guess my money isn't green enough for Medmama. I'm on day 21 and still no label or package. Glad to see the rest of you are having better luck.

• Did you use contact form after 14 days? Had one like that went Mia but got rectified with the quickness.

• edited January 2021

Same here had a order go M.I.A Last fall after the 2nd week I got my replacement. Try the order from again, don't give up yet. Medman delivers

• @Stab_Snipers There is a whole set of guidelines on how to rectify this. Did you use the Contact Form seven days ago?

• @stqned17 Yeah, MM is superfast shipping. I think both her and Loud's shipping times have increased dramatically, simply because USPS is starting to unbury itself from the holidays. In the end, I find getting something within two weeks amazing just considering the product. The only way this site could make me unhappy is to ship me a box of feces. And if it smells like weed, I'd probably still be happy with it lol

• edited January 2021

Yes, I'm aware of the guidelines, and yes, I sent a "where's my package?" message via the contact form at the 14 day point. Medboy responded saying he would have the shipper re-ship the order.
    That was a week ago. Still no label, still no package. After using this site for 3 years I've never had a package come without a label being created or scanned. I've never had a package arrive that wasn't on my ID dashboard.
    I'm perfectly willing to be patient, but after seeing some people getting their first order in 3-4 days kinda irks me.

• @Stab_Snipers I’m sorry that’s going on! i get it! I’ve had my share of frustrations too. I was so excited because I thought I wouldn’t see this package until this weekend. It’s easy for everyone to say hang in there when they have weed and you don’t. But I’ve been where you’re at. I had a package with no ID info for 2 weeks. Nothing. And then one day it randomly showed up in the mail. It was 2 weeks later but it got there. I was pissed af but then I smoked and forgot all about it and haven’t had an issue since.

• edited January 2021

Stab_snipers I have used easypost for years and i too have never gotten a package without a lable creation.
    I am waiting the 14days but my money is on it was not shipped.The last time it happened i was told they didnt know how they missed it.