Tropicana Strain

About 10 years ago, I tried this strain and fell in love. I was on a hunt ever since. The reason I came up empty-handed until now. Is because the source I got it from yrs ago was selling it as purple haze. I guess because of how purple colored the strain is. Well, one day, a few months ago, I ordered med-man's Tropicana. I had a rush of Deja Vu, and I realized I found it!! This site is absolutely the best around; always do what they are supposed to do - delivery times, products A+++, customer service A+++, and always giving extra or a free sample. EVEN WITH SMALL ORDERS!!! Send a little extra bitcoin, and they make it rain in free samples, haha. A lot of companies out there could learn from these guys. This is how a business is supposed to run. To sum this up, I hope they get Tropicana strain again. It's amazing!

ยซ1

Comments

• That's crazy ... I have a similar story .

We got some "unicorn" bud from the Vietnamese guys back in highschool ... It was also purple, but most importantly, it was TASTY. unlike anything I've ever had since.

When we received it, it didn't have a name.. it was just "exotic" . It was sold by my friends as purple haze. (Despite being an exceedingly small chance of this being true) . To this day, I can still taste the dry-toke, when we would roll little .5g joints and take dry inhales just for the flavor...

I've never once found it again. I have even wanted to get real purple haze, just so I can eliminate it. . .

Anyways. I will have to try Tropicana now. But I know the bud I tried was not orange flavored.. it was more of a gassy, dank flavor with a very distinct "purple" taste . It makes no sense , trying to explain it. There was gas, dank, floral or uniqueness (extremely unique) and berries (slight fruit).

Maybe one day I will find it again ... Wish I knew what strain it was :D

Another one that has disappeared from the scene is Shoreline .. outta Houston and surrounding ..

• I๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฏ

• @v32Finish Honestly your describtion is more of what I taste as well. When I read the description of Tropicana online before ordering. By no means was I expecting it to be my long lost strain from high school lol. BUT OH YES IT WAS! I could say with almost certian you will be dumbfounded like i was to find this is the strain u been looking for as well .

It has such a unique taste, the taste almost goes with the feeling in some weird way. hard to explain. I posted about this before and I recived someone else saying they experinced the samething. so i am sure u will be happy

• Vapedad78 Tropicanna = my favoite starin to this day

• I feel like tagging @LoudnCo might be a good idea :)

• OMG I have been looking for that bud all my life DAM!!!!

• @cmweems1964 I had a feeling I couldnt have been the only one. lol

• Ima have to try it cause only time I bought some real quality dank bud way back in the 90s ws 1/4 if purple haze that was like one big ol cola that was smelly asf and amazing so definitely need to crush if it's similar to that one I've also never come across my White whale again

• That one and white widow that carne in glass when everything else was coming in zip locks

• I will be on the look out/make requests for this one! <3

• @LoudnCo any chance you can get more of that GG4 you just had? It was amazing too!

• @LoudnCo another request, seemingly random, but not: Pineapple Punch. I've seen Pineappele Express, twice. But the Pineapple Punch from 2019 sticks out as one of my top five all time.

• @LoudnCo Thank you cant wait!!!!!

• @georgetirebiter I will add it to the list! I must admit though the list is getting pretty long and I imagine I am missing a few...

• Thanks @LoudnCo! Just ordered some premium GG4 ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• edited January 2021

haha... it's funny which strains stand out, looking back. i remember buying an oz. that was one giant bud. no strain name given. our friends eventually started calling it 'the lemongrass' after that. because it was really sharp, lemon, citrus-herbal funk (we got it alot of times other than that 1 bud). and gorgeous. I feel like it was actually a NL cross, having had NL5 several times since, i think it was some kind of a lemon NL cross(or citrus heavy pheno).

I have to admit, I'm pretty set on trying Tropicana now. . just based on the similarity of our stories!! (and there's a 3rd person with almost the same. lol)

@LoudnCo I can only imagine the list .. lol. do you ever see Super Silver Haze come around anymore from any legit growers? or is the flower just too long? this is another one i've wanted to try.. only had a cart. would like to try, but also just happy to get alot of the hype bud we've been getting!! thanks for everything you do man!!!

• @v32Finish I def could see SSH making its way back around. I really should make a thread asking everyone to tell me again what they want. Haha! It is kind of getting out of hand. ;)

• If you did , I know that thread would pop off! haha. I think all of us real stoners are always gonna have at least a couple we could think of to ask for. What about you? Anything you haven't had in a while, or wanted to try that you haven't been able to?

• The thread would run outta hand for weeks lol. I'd love to sit back and watch. And maybe make request lol๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’š

• @LoudnCo takes me as a kush genetics kind of guy! Am I right loud??

• @Kayla honestly I am more of a great weed at a good price kind of guy. It's my growers that are kush lovers! :wink:

• hard to beat a really dank kush.. thinking about picking up a couple from Karma Genetics. Biker Kush & Headbanger :wink:

• @LoudnCo you are the best.....I love good weed at good price too. I use ur company pretty much weekly. U have had great in all aspects. Kush is great . OG Kush outdoor is on @medmama n hope stays. but I wud love Godfather OG or OG Kush. Outdoor or indoor or premium. But thank u for ur awesome selections. @medmama is doing awesome....its great time to kno this site but I order n something I "have to have" pops up n I blow my budget....NO COMPLAINT. ONLY PRAISE

• @Kayla lol yes very

@LoudnCo Just keep flowing the fire like u been. but yes tropicana is and was by far my fav of all time

• If you are starting to compile a list @loudnCo then let me ask for some bluedream. Havent seen it the menu for about a year now.

• i just had the Tropicana from medmama very earthy almost dirty flavor to smoke high is nothing to write home about 3 out of 5 for me

• @bluedreamer ur request is answered. @LoudnCo has GH blue dream. It says batch has a few many stems or something but I'm betting its good blue dream. I'm indica guy but never tried blue dream. Its sativa dominant i beieve. So many good choices

• I'm happy with menu ....just hope things stick around. I have been splurging. Mamma outdoor was awesome.

• @bluedreamer @Lou_lew it is heavy with the stems! However it is solid quality and will def please anyone chasing that classic Blue Dream!

• I am also extremely particular with my weed so anything above my average quality is "heavy" on the stems or "heavy" on sugar leaves, etc.

ยซ1